798 reviews analysed
1. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
2. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover + Brake Bleeding Hose
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.
3. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
4. Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System
- Easy to use
- powered by vacuum pressure – no electricity needed
- Quickly extracts old oil through the dipstick tube into the 8 quart container
- Wide 12 inch diameter stance provides a stable base – eliminating any potential spills
- Portable – easy to operate in confined spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
The Topsider’s reliability and convenience has long been trusted by boaters for easy, no mess oil changes, and other marine and automotive maintenance applications. No electricity required, the Topsider multi-purpose vacuum pump-out system uses a vacuum to pull oil out of your crankcase. A 12 inches diameter stance provides a stable base, eliminating potential tip-overs and spills, simply slide the withdrawal hose down your dipstick hole, open the valve and wait for 8 to 10 minutes. All of your old oil will be drawn into the Topsider’s 8 Quart container. Very easy to use, suction probe and instructions included.
5. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
6. OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor 179.2 Ounces
- MULTIPURPOSE EXTRACTOR: Designed to extract engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Extracts oil, power steering fluid and low-viscosity fluids, such as water and coolant.
- EASY-TO-USE: Includes 5 feet of flex hose and (2) specialized dipstick adapters to extract fluids directly from the dipstick tube.
- MINIMIZE CLEAN-UP TIME: 1.4 Gallon fluid reservoir features a dependable single-piece construction to drastically reduce oil and fluid spills during fluid maintenance jobs.
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: Shut-off valve prevents fluids from overflowing.
The OEMTOOLS fluid Evacuator has a 1.4 gallon (5.6 Quarts) reservoir with hand operated pump to tackle Big jobs and can be used to extract most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, power steering fluid.
7. 8MILELAKE 9 Liter Fluid Evacuator Manual Oil Changer Vacuum Hand Operated Engine Oil Change Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover
- Type:9L Capacity Manual Fluid Evacuator
- Fluid temperature range : 35°F- 200°F
- Suction Probes: Ø4, Ø6, Ø10,and 1pc of Ø4 brass probe) probe length 1M
- Use to evacuate automotive fluids:engine and gear oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant
- This oil changer pump is ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil,for Use With Most Vehicles and Machines
- 9 ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
8. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
9. 12V 60W Vacuum Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Diesel Electric Siphon with Hose for Car Boat Motorbike
- 5L oil liquid suction pump extractor,Small size, easy to carry and storage
- Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA，Maximum Flow: 5L/min, Rated Power: 60W, Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm, Cable Length: Approx. 30cm, Clips Length: Approx. 8cm
- Application: Widely used in general industrial equipment, medical equipment, chemical equipment, shipbuilding, drinks, carpet and floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment, vehicle cleaning, agricultural spraying, zo pipeline pressure, air cleaning cooling, coal and metallurgical industries
- Pls use when the engine is warm,the engine oil is warm and viscosity is lower,this will be easier and faster to pump
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch
Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm
Nylon pipe Length:100cm
Brass pipe Length:70cm
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move; then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely); as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean
If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out
Note: If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
10. Mityvac MVA6851 Fluid Extractor
The MVA6851 has a fluid capacity of up to 7 oz. (200 cc) and is ideal for removing used fluids from master cylinders, transaxles, and power steering and coolant reservoirs prior to bleeding, fluid changes or repairs. Featuring a 7.5-in. (190 mm) flexible tube with non-drip cap, the fluid extractor’s lightweight, streamlined design enables access into tight spaces. Also, the tool is easy to clean, and the hose and seal are simple to replace. High Quality Image Specifications: Packaged Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32kg) Packaged Size: 11.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 (300mm x 140mm x 230mm)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Oil Fluid Extractor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!