We spent many hours on research to finding themostat controlled 12 volt cooling fans, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best themostat controlled 12 volt cooling fans, you should not miss this article. themostat controlled 12 volt cooling fans coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 themostat controlled 12 volt cooling fans by our suggestions
933 reviews analysed
1. AC Infinity AIRLIFT T10, Shutter Exhaust Fan 10-inch with Temperature Humidity Controller – Wall Mount Ventilation and Cooling for Sheds, Attics, Workshops
- A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces.
- Programmable controller with corded probe, can adjust fan speeds in response to temperatures and humidity.
- Innovative EC-motor with PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels.
- Features galvanized-steel shutters, aluminum blades, and IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquid and dust.
- Fan Size: 10” | Dimensions: 13.0 x 13.0 x 5.9 in. | Airflow: 1014 CFM | Noise: 58 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
2. Home Theater or Computer Cabinet Cooling Fan with Thermostat & Multi-Speed Control
- This cooling unit is designed to be mounted inside your equipment cabinet or computer desk. It will quietly pull the warm air out of your cabinet and exhaust it out the back or top. It has a high-quality, low-noise 120mm fan, with long-lasting and quiet fluid dynamic bearings.
- The system also includes a rugged, no-maintenance adjustable thermostat. In addition, YOU control the fan speed, using the multi-speed fan controller.
- Recommended speeds: the 120mm fan is rated at 16 db at 2/3 speed, while moving 49 cubic feet of air per minute, and 3/4 speed = 55CFM at 19db. The fan has approximately these specs at other speeds: Full speed = 74CFM at 22db, 1/2 speed = 37CFM at 13db, 1/3 speed = 25CFM at 10db (approximate). With cabinet cooling, slow (and quiet) are the way to go!
- The cooling unit measures 6-1/4 square, by 1-1/2″ deep.
OVERVIEW: This cooling unit is designed to be mounted inside your equipment cabinet or computer desk. It has a high-quality, low-noise 120mm fan, with long-lasting and quiet fluid dynamic bearings.
The system includes an adjustable thermostat, which is mounted on the inside of your cabinet. This rugged mechanical thermostat requires no maintenance or batteries to operate. It has adhesive Velcro pads on the back to make mounting and thermostat access easy.
YOU control the fan speed, using the multispeed fan controller.
THE COOLING SYSTEM INCLUDES: 1 x 120mm cabinet fan unit, 1 x adjustable thermostat, 1 x multi-speed power transformer, mounting hardware, and printed installation instructions.
SETUP:The standard system comes set up so that hot air enters the front of the fan unit (as shown with mounting plate and grills), and exits out the back. Regular Buyers: If you need to have the air coming out the front, just let us know and we will ship it that way. Prime Buyers: Since systems are shipped directly from Amazon’s warehouses, we can’t change the fan orientation on request. However, you can easily change the fan orientation later, using the simple instructions in your installation manual.
The system comes with instructions and a mounting template to facilitate installation. It comes completely assembled, with all components installed, wired and ready to go!
GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is guaranteed. You can return the system for any reason within 30 days — just contact me (through Amazon) and I will send you a prepaid return shipping label. Since starting in 2005, AV Cabinet Cooling has sold over 10,000 cooling systems, and we are dedicated to great customer service.
WARRANTY: Your purchase is also covered by a 12 month parts and labor warranty.
3. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified
- Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY *: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and energy usage reports.
- GET REBATES: Find utility rebates in your area through the rebate finder at sensi.emerson.com/rebates
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: With step-by-step instructions and video tutorials right in the mobile app, most people install Sensi in 30 minutes or less.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY***: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes – a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required) and Wink smart home platforms.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the free Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: Sensi features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
4. AC Infinity CLOUDPLATE T7, Rack Mount Fan Panel 2U, Exhaust Airflow, for cooling AV, Home Theater, Network 19” Racks
- An intelligent fan system designed for cooling audio video, DJ, server, network, and IT equipment racks.
- Protects rack-mount equipment from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- Programmable thermostat controller with automated speed control, alarm warnings, and backup memory.
- Premium anodized aluminum construction with CNC-machined detailing for a professional appearance.
- Size: 2U Rack Space | Design: Exhaust | Airflow: 50 to 220 CFM | Noise: 10 to 36 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
5. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7-P, Quiet Dual 120mm AC-Powered Fan with Speed Control, for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Component Cooling
- Ultra-quiet AC-powered fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- Turbo power adapter increases maximum fan speed and enables the fan to be powered through an AC outlet.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. per fan | Total Airflow: 130 CFM | Total Noise: 19 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
6. AC Infinity AIRPLATE S5, Quiet Cooling Fan System 8" with Speed Control, for Home Theater AV Cabinets
- An ultra quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features a multi speed controller to set the fans speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Contains a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish.
- Powered by wall outlet or USB port, included Turbo Adapter increases performance by 25 percent.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 4.4 x 1.3 in. | Total Airflow: 52 CFM | Total Noise: 18 dBa | Bearings: Dual Ball
7. UTUO Brushless Radial Blower Sleeve Bearing Low Noise 12V DC Centrifugal Fan with XH-2.5 Plug 120mm by 120mm by 32mm (4.72×4.72×1.26 inch)
8. Hayden Automotive 3652 Preset Thermostatic Fan Control
This is a 185 degree Fahrenheit preset thermostatic fan control. It is compatible with both Hayden and original equipment fans.
9. WILLHI WH1436A Temperature Controller 110V Digital Thermostat Switch Sous Vide Controller NTC 10K Sensor Improved Version
- WE’VE IMPROVED THE CONTROLLER: simplified operation, larger power, wider control range, standard U.S. outlet, enhanced waterproof sensor probe. Get the new version right now.
- KEEP TEMP IN DESIRED RANGE: Turn on your device at a set degree and turn it off at another set degree. The difference of the 2 degrees can be minimum 0.1 and maximum 288.
- HEATING OR REFRIGERATION WORKING MODE: Switch between heating mode and refrigeration mode according to the device you plug into the controller .
- MAX LOAD: 1100W at 110V. Outlet not compatible with 2 hot lines 220V plug (Celsius or Fahrenheit Read-out).
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: seedling heat mat, home brewing, aquarium, pet breeding, incubation, BBQ, fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, etc . Total Outlet: 1
The WH1436 temperature controller can turn on/off an electric appliances at desired temperature.
For example, you can use the controller to turn on a heater at 99.9 F and turn it off at 100 F. Or turn on a freeze at 52 F and turn it off at 45.3 F.
(Please be noted that the controller itself doesn’t change temp. You need to use heater or refrigeration equipment with it.)
1-YEAR WARRANTY: From the date of purchase.
Plug and play. No worry about wiring.
Maximum load: 880W @110V or 1960W @240V.
Heating OR refrigeration working mode.
Celsius or fahrenheit read-out.
Compressor delay protection time setting.
High and low temperature alarms are available(This is a useful function. You can use this feature to alarm you when the temperature overshoots your desired temperature)
Auto shut off timer(It doesn’t turn off the controller itself. The timer just turns off the load when specified minutes counts down to 0.)
1.Power supply: AC 110V 50/60Hz
2.Measure range: -58 ~ 230 F(-50 ~ 110 C)
3.Temperature resolution: 0.1
5.Working mode: Heating OR Cooling mode
6.Slew range of temp controlling: 0.1 – 230(difference between turn-on degree and turn-off degree)
7.Control resolution: 0.1
8.Power consumption: less than 3W
9.Relay contact capacity: 10A
10.Store setting after power off: YES
11.Compressor delay protection: YES
12.High and Low Temperature alarm: Yes
13.Product size: 4.9×3.6×1.8 inch (12.5×9.1×4.5 cm)
14.Sensor Cable length: 3m(9.8ft)
1.Switch temperature unit(Default: F): F or C
2.Switch resolution(Default:0.1): 0.1 or 1
3.Auto shut off timer(Default:OFF)
1x WH1436A Temperature controller
1x sensor cable
10. AC Infinity AIRCOM T9, Quiet Cooling Fan System 17" Top-Exhaust for Receivers, Amps, DVR, AV Cabinet Components
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling receivers, amplifiers, DVRs, and other AV components.
- Protects components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- LCD thermostat programming with six speed controls, alarm alerts, failure triggers, and memory.
- Contains three dual-ball bearing fans with PWM-controlled motors to minimize noise.
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 1.5 in. | Exhaust: Top | Airflow: 210 CFM | Noise: 21 dBA
A quiet cooling fan system designed to be placed on top of AV components such as receivers, amplifiers, and DVRs. Maintaining an optimal temperature for components prevents overheating, ensures constant performance, and extends their lifespan. The LCD digital controller on the front of the system features a smart thermostat with speed control and status alerts. The steel enclosure houses three dual-ball bearing fans that pulls heat out of the component and exhausts upwards. Its slim low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. On the backside are ports to connect and control additional fans. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
Programming includes an easy-to-use thermostat and a SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to react to varying temperatures. Additional features include alarm alerts, fan failure triggers, power savings setting, display lock, and backup memory. Six fan speeds are available with three screen brightness settings. Behind the unit are ports that can control up to six individual AC Infinity AIRPLATE Cabinet fans and MULTIFAN Component fans.
Design and Construction
Each system features dual-ball bearing fans rated at 67,000 hours and are certified by CE and RoHS. Fans contain a PWM-controlled motor used to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to absorb vibrations. A low-profile design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components up to 30 pounds to be stacked on top.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Themostat Controlled 12 Volt Cooling Fans for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!