Nowadays, there are so many products of poison oak laundry soap in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for poison oak laundry soap in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings poison oak laundry soap which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
667 reviews analysed
1. Marie’s Original Poison Ivy Soap Bar | All Natural Poison Ivy Treatment | Anti-Itch Skin Cleanser Bar Wash for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak & Sumac | Removes Oils, Soothes & Relieves Rashes | 2.9 ounces
- #1 NATURAL REMEDY FOR POISON IVY – Marie’s Original Poison Ivy Bar helps prevent and provide immediate relief from poison ivy, oak and sumac rashes. This 100% natural soap bar does not contain any artificial ingredients, dyes or scents.
- TRIED-AND-TRUE FOR OVER 20 YEARS – It’s no wonder why hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers have enjoyed this effective rash treatment
- it actually works! Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself how great this soap remedy is.
- COMPRISED OF THE FINEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We harness the pure power of plants to create a supercharged soap remedy! This proprietary blend includes sassafras root bark, which has a natural antihistamine action that relieves itching, as well as noni and white willow, along with a powerful dose of natural clay and oat bran.
- STOPS THE PESKY RASH DEAD IN ITS TRACKS – While the herbs in the triple-acting brown soap reduce swelling, as well as soothe and relieve pain and itching, the pure natural clay and organic oat bran pulls the nasty oils and toxins left behind by the poisonous leaves off the skin, stopping the progression of the irritation.
- PROUDLY HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA – It all started 25 years ago when Marie formulated this world-renowned natural poison ivy/oak relief soap on her 40 acre organic farm in the foothills of Oregon. Today, each bar is still carefully handcrafted by our team with strict adherence to Marie’s exacting standards and methods. Marie’s powerful, natural homeopathic remedies, coupled with her knowledge and expertise, has enabled Marie’s Original to “spread like wildfire” over the years.
2. Dial Corp. 04303 Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (Pack of 4)
3. Fels Naptha Laundry Soap Bar – 5.0 oz – 2 pk
4. Tecnu Rash Relief Medicated Anti-Itch Spray, Soothes Itching and Prevents Scarring, 6 fluid Ounces
- IMMEDIATE PAIN & ITCHING RELIEF – Tecnu Rash Relief spray is designed to help relieve the painful itching of insect bites, minor burns and cuts, hives, as well as poison ivy, oak and sumac rash.
- STOPS OOZING & PREVENTS SCARRING – The spray also helps dry oozing from poison ivy or poison oak rashes and promotes healing to help prevent scarring.
- QUICK & EASY APPLICATION – No touching required! The spray bottle allows for easy, no- touch application. Simply spray on to the affected area as often as needed.
- 100% GUARANTEED – Our unique, homeopathic remedy is 100% guaranteed, making it a wonderful choice for gardeners, hikers, mountain bikers and any fan of the outdoors.
- COMPLETE YOUR TREATMENT – Before using our Rash Relief Spray for poison oak or ivy rash, apply Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy Scrub to remove the oils that cause the rash and spreading
Soothe your itchy skin with Tecnu Rash Relief Medicated Anti- Itch Spray. This uniquely formulated homeopathic remedy relieves pain and itching, stops oozing and promotes healing of damaged, sensitive skin. Our spray immediately soothes the uncomfortable side effects of poison oak, ivy and sumac rashes. It can also be used to relieve hives, fire ant bites, insect bites and minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Classic burn creams for minor burns can be messy. And a person must touch the damaged skin to apply the burn cream. With Tecnu Rash Relief Spray, just gently spray the affected area. No touching is required. We want Tecnu Rash Relief Spray to become your favorite minor burn treatment. Tecnu products are designed for those who love the outdoors, adventure and exploring. Our product collection includes the Tecnu Original Outdoor Cleanser, Tecnu Extreme Scrub, Tecnu Rash Relief Spray and Calagel Anti- Itch Gel. Tecnu allows you to wander confidently, knowing you have powerful protection and fast-acting rash relief at your fingertips
5. Tec Labs Tecnu Original Poison Oak & Ivy Outdoor Skin Cleanser – First Step in Poison Ivy Treatment – 12 Ounce
- Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser is a poison ivy wash designed to remove the rash-causing oil (urushiol) from your skin after exposure to poison ivy, poison oak, & poison sumac plants
- Removes skunk spray and tree sap from skin and pets
- Tecnu cleanses and removes residual urushiol (the resin from poison oak, ivy, and sumac) from skin, clothes, metals and pets. Limiting spread of already existing rash
- A must-have for gardeners, hikers, and mountain bikers to prevent rash and itching outbreaks
- As part of a complete poison ivy treatment regimen, wash with Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser and follow up with Calagel Medicated Anti-itch Gel
When nature calls, don’t let an itchy, uncomfortable rash slow you down! Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser is a unique poison ivy soap designed to remove the rash-causing oil (urushiol) from your skin, and other contaminated areas, after exposure to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac plants. Our special cleanser can be used before the rash begins or as soon as possible after it surfaces to wash away oils that cause the rash, itching and spreading. When used within 8 hours of exposure to poisonous plants, Tecnu can remove poison oak and ivy oil before the rash begins. As a first step in rash prevention, simply apply Tecnu directly to dry skin, rub vigorously for two minutes and rinse with water. Once a poison plant rash has started, Tecnu will help remove any toxic oil on the skin, thereby removing the source of the spreading. This allows the natural healing process to begin unimpeded. For best results, use cleanser as soon as the rash emerges and apply to entire body. Apply to un-wetted skin, rub for two minutes, rinse in a luke-warm shower and towel dry. Repeat as needed. Poison ivy and oak oil can also be spread from contaminated clothing, shoes, gloves, tools and pets. Since urushiol does not evaporate, it can remain on contaminated items for months or even years at a time. Use the cleanser to wash off the oil from items and help avoid a rash from secondary contact. In addition to removing rash-causing oils, the special soap can also be used to remove sap, pitch, grease and tar from skin. It is also highly effective to remove skunk odor from a dog or pet. Apply to tools or gear to remove urushiol. Prior to use, test on a small area. Tecnu products are designed for those who love the outdoors, adventure and exploring. Our product collection includes Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy and Oak Scrub, Tecnu Rash Relief Spray and Calagel Anti-Itch Gel.
6. Stop the Itch with Poison Ivy Soap – All Natural Relief from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Sumac, Safe for the Entire Family – Jewelweed Neutralizes Itching, Irritation, & Removes Urushiol
- NATURAL RELIEF – Made with all-natural ingredients to offer relief from the irritation, rash, and itching. The soap contains saponified animal oils, Jewelweed, and Spring Water. Keep away from eyes, not for internal use. Made in the USA.
- HEALING PROPERTIES – Jewelweed is an herb best known for its skin healing properties. The leaves and the juice from the stem of Jewelweed are used as a treatment for poison ivy, oak and other plant induced rashes. It works by counter-reacting with the chemicals in other plants that cause the rash.
- SAFE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY – Outdoor adventures can increase the exposure to poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, and other types of plant-induced rashes. Be prepared to help alleviate inflamed and irritated skin for the whole family including children, expectant mothers, diabetics, HIV patients, and even the elderly.
- REMOVES THE URUSHIOL – Urushiol is an oil that seeps through the plant’s stems or leaves and can stick to almost any surface it touches to cause an allergic reaction. Prevent recontamination by removing the toxin from the dermal layer by using Poison Ivy Soap.
- STOP THE ITCH – Whether it’s the backcountry, backwoods, or backyard, nature is there with all its glory. For those unexpected plant encounters that cause irritation, you can now find relief with Poison Ivy Soap. After exposure, wash your entire body with Poison Ivy Soap. Do not use any other soap or body wash. Rinse well with water. Do not prewash.
7. Humco Ivy Wash – Poison Ivy Cleanser, 6 oz.
8. Marie Original Poison Oak Soap
- Stops the Itch – Marie’s Original Poison Ivy/Oak Soap contains Sassafras, a root bark that traditionally has a natural antihistamine action that immediately stops the itching.
- Marie’s Original Poison Ivy/Oak Soap contains Noni and White Willow
- two herbs that traditionally help heal swelling, pain and irritation.
- The soap has a mechanical action. The green clay and organic oat bran pull any toxins or irritants that might be present off of the skin. This mechanical action stops the progression of the irritation.
- Helping people for over 17 years already
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Poison Oak Laundry Soap for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!