Finding your suitable readers for pc3 12800 cl3 8 gig hp is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for pc3 12800 cl3 8 gig hp including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
960 reviews analysed
1. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B
2. Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT102464BF160B
3. Kingston Technology 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L (PC3-12800) 1.35V Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM Intel Laptop Memory KVR16LS11/8
Kingston is the industry leader in PC memory. Kingston is your best source for system-specific memory. Included in the package is one 8GB module of select Intel Laptop Memory. Specs are 204-pin unbuffered Non-ECC Low Voltage SODIMM. Standard 1G X 64 Non-ECC 1600MHz 204-pin Unbuffered SODIMM (DDR3L, 1.35V, CL11, FBGA, Gold)
4. HP Elite 8300 SFF Small Form Factor Business Desktop Computer, Intel Quad-Core i7-3770 up to 3.9Ghz CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, DVD, USB 3.0, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
- This computer has been certified refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, ensuring the highest levels of quality and support.
- HP 8300 Intel I7 Quad-Core 3.4 GHz Processor
- What’s Inside: 8GB RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, DVD Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Includes: USB Keyboard and Mouse, WiFi Adapter,
5. Timetec Hynix IC 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 Non ECC Unbuffered 1.35V CL11 2Rx8 Dual Rank 204 Pin SODIMM Laptop Notebook Computer Memory Ram Module Upgrade(8GB)
- If you would like to get faster delivery, you could purchase it through fulfilled by seller (click news and used from – choose ships from Timetec International Inc.)
- DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.35V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512×8 JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply This is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 1x8GB For Laptop/Notebook, Not for Desktop
- For Selected Acer , Alienware , AOpen , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Biostar , Clevo , Dell , DFI , EliteGroup (ECS) , Foxconn , Fujitsu , Gateway , Getac , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG Electronics , MEDION , MSI , NEC , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Shuttle , Sony , Supermicro , Toshiba , Twinhead , ZOTAC
- Guaranteed – Life Time warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected]) Timetec website: https://www.timetecinc.com/
Timetec – Memory of a lifetimeCompatible with (But not Limited to):*Please click image for more compatible systems modelAcer – Aspire All-in-One Z3 Series AZ3-600-xxxx/…Alienware – Alienware 13/ 14/ …AOpen – DE6100 Series/ …ASRock – Beebox N3000-NUC/ …ASUS/ASmobile – A Series Notebook A450LC/…BCM – ECM-QM87 Motherboard/ …Biostar – J1800NH/ …Clevo – All-In-One PC A110EU/ A110SU/ A110SU-T/…Dell – Inspiron 11 (3135)/ …DFI – CR100-CRM MIni ITX Board/…EliteGroup (ECS) – (ECS) – B75H2-TI Motherboard/…Foxconn – – D190S Motherboard/ D190S-D/…Fujitsu – CELSIUS H720/ H730/ H920/…Gateway – NE Notebook NE511-C78P/…Getac – B300 G5 Fully Rugged Notebook/…Gigabyte – AORUS X3 Notebook/ X5/ X7/…HP/Compaq – 1000 Series Notebook 1000-1422LA/…Intel – DQ77KB Motherboard/…Lenovo – A Series A540 All-in-One/…LG Electronics – Electronics – 13Z940 Ultrabook/…MEDION – – AKOYA E6418/…MSI – AG220 2PE (NON-TOUCH)/…NEC – LaVie L LL750/MS Series/ …Panasonic – Toughbook 31 Mk5 CF-31/ …QNAP – NAS Servers TS-1263U/ …Samsung – ATIV Book 2 NP270E5J-X01/ …Shuttle – DS61 V1.1 Barebone/ …Sony – VAIO Fit 13A SVF13N12SAB/ …Supermicro – SuperServer 1018L-MP (Super X10SLV)/…Toshiba – DX Desktop DX730-005/ …Twinhead – Durabook S15H/ SA14/…ZOTAC – Motherboard H77-ITX WiFi C Series (SODIMM)/…Need to know if this part is compatible?Contact us with manufacturer and model information of your motherboard
6. Patriot 1.35V 8GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 CL11 SODIMM Memory PSD38G1600L2S
- PC3-12800 (1600MHz) Data Rate
- 204-Pin Dual in-line memory module
- Non-ECC Unbuffered SODIMM
- 5 Rank Double Sided Module
- 7.8US Refresh Interval (8192 CYCLES/64MS)
- 1.35V Power Requirement
- 100% Tested and RoHS Compliant
- Works with Intel 3rd Generation mobile processors as well as AMD A Series mobile processors
Patriot’s Memory for Ultra book SODIMM modules are the perfect, no hassle upgrade for any Ultra book class notebook. Compatible with Intel’s 3rd generation mobile processors and running at just 1.35 volts, these SODIMM modules are optimized for ultra low power consumption providing extremely efficient performance. Patriot’s Memory for Ultra book is built from the highest quality, components and hand tested offering consumers rock-solid plug and play performance for the most demanding mobile applications. Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS 9, X and later, Patriot’s Memory for Ultra book modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Patriot Memory’s award winning customer support.
From the Manufacturer
Signature DDR3 SODIMM Upgrade For Ultrabooks
Patriot’s Memory for Ultrabook SODIMM modules are the perfect, no-hassle upgrade for any Ultrabook-class notebook. Compatible with Intel’s 3rd generation mobile processors and running at just 1.35 volts, these SODIMM modules are optimized for ultra-low power consumption providing extremely efficient performance.
Specially Designed for Ultrabooks
Providing the most dynamic and powerful mobile computing platform, the Ultrabook delivers the highest levels of portability, performance, and entertainment. The Ultrabook is truly redefining the mobile computing experience. With this in mind, Patriot’s Memory for Ultrabook SODIMM modules were designed to offer the perfect performance enhancement to the Ultrabook ecosystem.
Running at just 1.35 volts, the Memory For Ultrabook SODIMM modules are optimized to deliver energy efficient performance. Through the use of ultra-low power (ULP) memory chips, these modules deliver lower operating temperatures to ensure surrounding components run optimally. The modules are backwards compatible with 1.5 volt standards for wider compatibility.
High Quality Fixed Build of Materials
Patriot’s Memory For Ultrabook SODIMM modules are built from the highest quality components and hand tested offering consumers rock-solid plug and play performance for the most demanding mobile applications. These kits are also backed by Patriot Memory award winning customer support.
Available in 4GB and 8GB
Ultrabook SODIMM Modules are available in 4GB and 8GB modules, with frequencies of 1333MHz and 1600MHz, giving you the memory you need for critical multitasking with your laptop. The 204-Pin Dual In-Line Memory Module fits Ultrabooks from most major manufacturers, making installation easy.
Works with the Latest Technologies
Patriot’s Ultrabook-class memory modules are compatible with Intel’s latest generation of processors, including the i3, i5, and i7 series. Combined with auto and self-refresh capabilities, Serial Presence-Detect (SPD), and wide compatibility with easy installation, these memory modules are the ideal upgrade to get more real-world performance out of your Ultrabook.
Intel and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
7. Samsung original 16GB, (2 x 8GB) 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800, desktop memory module
8. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac – CT8G3S160BM
CT2K8G3S160BM is an 16GB kit consisting of two 8GB DDR3L (DDR3 low voltage) Notebook modules that operate at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35-Volt or 1.5-Volt. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204-Pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory.
This is Apple specific memory, compatible with the models listed here: Mac Mini 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 – Late 2012 / Mac Mini 2.5GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 – Late 2012 / Mac Mini 2.6GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 – Late 2012 Mac mini (Late 2012) / Mac mini Server (Late 2012) / MacBook Pro (13-inch and 15-inch, Mid 2012) / MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 (13-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.7GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 (13-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / iMac (27-inch, Late 2012 & Late 2013) / iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 & Mid 2015) / iMac 2.9GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2012) / iMac 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2012, Late 2013, Mid 2014) / iMac 3.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015) / iMac 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2013 & Mid 2014) / iMac 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2012) / iMac 3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2013, Mid 2014 & Late 2014) / iMac 3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015) / iMac 4.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2014) / iMac 4.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015). When in doubt please check for compatibility on crucial.com’s memory selector tools.
9. Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 3200 MT/s (PC4-25600) CL22 SR x8 Unbuffered DIMM 288-Pin Memory – CT8G4DFS832A
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster bursts access speeds for improved sequential data throughout
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
CT8G4DFS832A is a 8GB single Ranked DDR4 desktop module that operates at speeds up to 3200 MT/s and has a CL22 latency. It is an Buffered DIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 Non-ECC UDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 3200MT/s UDIMM memory.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pc3 12800 Cl3 8 Gig Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!