609 reviews analysed
1. OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor 179.2 Ounces
- MULTIPURPOSE EXTRACTOR: Designed to extract engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Extracts oil, power steering fluid and low-viscosity fluids, such as water and coolant.
- EASY-TO-USE: Includes 5 feet of flex hose and (2) specialized dipstick adapters to extract fluids directly from the dipstick tube.
- MINIMIZE CLEAN-UP TIME: 1.4 Gallon fluid reservoir features a dependable single-piece construction to drastically reduce oil and fluid spills during fluid maintenance jobs.
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: Shut-off valve prevents fluids from overflowing.
The OEMTOOLS fluid Evacuator has a 1.4 gallon (5.6 Quarts) reservoir with hand operated pump to tackle Big jobs and can be used to extract most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, power steering fluid.
2. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
3. Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System
- Easy to use
- powered by vacuum pressure – no electricity needed
- Quickly extracts old oil through the dipstick tube into the 8 quart container
- Wide 12 inch diameter stance provides a stable base – eliminating any potential spills
- Portable – easy to operate in confined spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
The Topsider’s reliability and convenience has long been trusted by boaters for easy, no mess oil changes, and other marine and automotive maintenance applications. No electricity required, the Topsider multi-purpose vacuum pump-out system uses a vacuum to pull oil out of your crankcase. A 12 inches diameter stance provides a stable base, eliminating potential tip-overs and spills, simply slide the withdrawal hose down your dipstick hole, open the valve and wait for 8 to 10 minutes. All of your old oil will be drawn into the Topsider’s 8 Quart container. Very easy to use, suction probe and instructions included.
4. Mityvac MVA6851 Fluid Extractor
The MVA6851 has a fluid capacity of up to 7 oz. (200 cc) and is ideal for removing used fluids from master cylinders, transaxles, and power steering and coolant reservoirs prior to bleeding, fluid changes or repairs. Featuring a 7.5-in. (190 mm) flexible tube with non-drip cap, the fluid extractor’s lightweight, streamlined design enables access into tight spaces. Also, the tool is easy to clean, and the hose and seal are simple to replace. High Quality Image Specifications: Packaged Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32kg) Packaged Size: 11.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 (300mm x 140mm x 230mm)
5. Air Power America 2000LV Green Large Oil Extractor
- Easy to use
- 40 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum – no electricity needed
- Fast – just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 8 quart capacity for big project large engine changes or multiple small engine changes
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for boats, cars, trucks and more. USA dimensions: 16 inch length x 7 inch width x 11 inch height, tank size: 8 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and it is difficult to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a user friendly and an environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, open the cap’s valve and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. It works great for boats, cars, trucks–and small engines too.
Cars and Trucks Oil Change
The LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Large Projects and Engines makes car oil changes quick, clean, and easy. This is especially true with hard to access drain plugs found in large engines.
An average car or truck takes approximately 8-10 minutes to extract the oil, and without a mess. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes of boats, cars, and light trucks. Plus, its tank has an 8 quart capacity allowing the user to make multiple oil changes of small engines too.
The LiquiVac innovative design makes it easier to change the oil in engines such as boats with inaccessible drain plugs. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes to make your 4-cycle outboard oil change and inboard oil change easy. Also, don’t forget the LiquiVac makes boat transmission changes very easy.
Small Engines: Lawnmowers, Generators, Power Washers, Snow Throwers, and More
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil and, eventually, engine breakdowns.
With the LiquiVac small engine oil changes are a snap. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines super simple.
Which Model of LiquiVac Is Right for You?
LiquiVac Small Engine Model
Small Engine Model
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil; and, then engine breakdowns.
But, now there’s a simple, fast and clean way to change your lawn and garden equipment’s oil. It’s the LiquiVac Oil Changing System. With the LiquiVac oil changes are a snap. The LiquiVac Small Engine Model works by creating negative pressure, or vacuum power in the tank by pumping the tank handle. Each pump stroke takes air out of the tank creating a vacuum. Just 20 quick pump strokes creates vacuum power in the tank. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube with the release of the suction hose clamp, in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines very easy. Perfect for lawn mowers, lawn & garden tractors, tillers, generators, snow throwers, ATVs and outboard motors as well as.
LiquiVac Large Project/Engine Model
Large Project/Engine Model
It is called the Large Project/Engine Model for a reason. Its 8 quarts capacity is large enough to handle several oil changes at one time, without recycling/emptying it. For example you can change your boat engine and several small engines in one session. Because of this, many do-it-yourself people love to knock out their oil change projects in one fell swoop. They can do it fast, without the mess. Plus, the Large Project and Large Engine Model works great for large engines such as hard to change boats (inboards and outboards), trucks, and cars too. It is also very handy for to change transmission oil and hydraulic fluids too.
6. Hanperal DC 12V 5L Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Scavenge Suction Vacuum
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
- Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch.
- Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
- Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch.
- Maximum Flow: 5L/min
- Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 60W.
- Nylon pipe Length:100cm/39.4″
- Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm/59″.
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm/1.89″
Length: Approx. 14.5cm/5.7″
Outlet pipe size(Dia.*L): Approx. 10mm*137cm
Inlet pipe diameter: Approx. 8mm,6 mm ; Length: Approx. 110cm/43.3″
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil.
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal.
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move;
then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely);
as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again.
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean.
5.If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out.
If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
Make sure the engine up to operating temperature!
7. 8MILELAKE 9 Liter Fluid Evacuator Manual Oil Changer Vacuum Hand Operated Engine Oil Change Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover
- Type:9L Capacity Manual Fluid Evacuator
- Fluid temperature range : 35°F- 200°F
- Suction Probes: Ø4, Ø6, Ø10,and 1pc of Ø4 brass probe) probe length 1M
- Use to evacuate automotive fluids:engine and gear oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant
- This oil changer pump is ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil,for Use With Most Vehicles and Machines
- 9 ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
8. EWK 6L Manual Fluid Extractor Pump Vacuum Oil Changer Evacuator Kit
- Suitable For All Kinds Of Vehicles – The manual oil extractor does fluid extraction on cars, boats, watercraft, snowmobiles, motorcycles, power sports vehicles, ATVs and more.
- Works With Various Fluids – Holding up to 1.5 gals of fluid, the 6L oil changer can be used to extract engine oil, brake oil, transmission fluid, coolant, water etc.
- Portable Kit – All parts are detachable, making the kit perfect for taking on the go. And a lid is included, securing the old fluid in the container.
- Extract Without Limitations – The vacuum fluid extractor is light and requires no other devices to work with, you can extractor anywhere without a compressor.
- No More Lifting Up The Car – An oil extractor saves your time and energy from lifting up your car when changing oil. Neither do you nor your garage will get dirty or messy.
9. DasMarine 12V 60W Oil Change Pump Extractor, Oil/Diesel Fluid Pump Extractor Scavenge Oil Change Pump Transfer Suction Transfer Pump + Tubes Truck Rv Boat ATV
- 【Specificaiton】: Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Wattage: 60W
- Current: 5A
- Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
- 【Easy Installation】: you just need to place the inlet and outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button. This process is very simple and you can often do it by yourself to ensure your engine runs smoothly.
- 【 Ideal Equipment For 】: Extracting Motor Oil From Your Vehicle Without Mess & Specialised Tools Extract The Oil From Your Car, Motorcyle, Scooter, Quad Bike, Truck, Boat, Forklift, Generator, Tractor, Ride On Mower Etc Siphon & Transfer Diesel To Cars, Trucks, Ships, Boats, Tractors, Farm Machinery, Plant Equipment Etc.
- 【WARNING】: This product is NOT suitable for gasoline/petrol. Do not use this pump to extract water, gearbox oil or easy flammable liquids (fuel, petrol etc)
- 【Package Included】: 1 x Pump
- 1 x Outlet Hose
- 1 x Inlet Hose
- 2 x Hose Clamps
- 2 x Battery Clamps
Material: Plastic & Aluminium
Color: Black, Yellow
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
Diesel Flow Rate: approx. 250L / Hour
Inlet Hose Length: approx. 155cm/61”
Inlet Hose Outer Diameter: 6mm/0.236”
Inlet Hose Inner Diameter: 4mm/0.157”
Outlet Hose Length: approx. 124.5cm/49”
Outlet Hose Outer diameter: 12mm/0.472”
Outlet Hose Inner Diameter: 10mm/0.39”
Line Length: approx. 71cm/28”
Package Weight: approx. 1070g
1 x Pump
1 x Outlet Hose
1 x Inlet Hose
2 x Hose Clamps
2 x Battery Clamps
10. Oil Fluid Extractor, 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- 【Fitment】7 liter capacity, can store more oil, improve work efficiency. Suitable for the extraction of all types of engine and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery
- 【Longer Service Time】Features polyethylene construction and will not rust or corrode for durability
- 【Easy to Use】Compact and light weight design, portable size could be stored in car conveniently
- 【Package Included】Create a powerful vacuum, no power source needed. Comes with 4 different size extraction tube, meet your different demands
- 【Fast & Free Shipping from US】US warehouse – Directly shipping and fast delivery
- We have strong comfidence for our products
- Provide friendly customer service, solve your questions in time
- We are a professional store producing high-quality Automotive Accessories,all items come with strict quality control;
- We care about every quality-related issue with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND;
- Please contact us at the first time if you got the defective item,we will reach out to you to your within 24 hours.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White + Black
- Hose Diameter: 4mm / 6mm / 8mm / 10mm
- Tank Capacity: 7L
- Working pressure: 70-170 PSI
- Size: 64 * 34 * 21cm / 25.2 * 13.4 * 8.3in
- Package Weight: approx.3450g
- 1 * Oil Fluid Extractor
- 1 * Instruction
- Please kindly check the product detail page before ordering to make sure this item is perfectly fit.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oil Extractor Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!