662 reviews analysed
1. MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 3-in-1 Backpack
2. Milwaukee 0880-20 18-Volt Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Works on all Milwaukee 18V slide-on batteries, Li-ion or NiCd
- The powerful motor to provides strong suction and air flow
- The tool box design provides easy transport and storage
- Includes on-board accessory and hose storage
- Features built-in blower port and reusable wet/dry filter ideal for both wet and dry applications HEPA rated high efficient filter
M18 VACUUM CLEANER . The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
Working on all Milwaukee 18-volt slide-on batteries, Li-ion or NiCd, the 0880-20 wet/dry vacuum offers long continuous run time and high air power and suction to provide quick and easy removal of dust, debris and water. A washable, reusable wet/dry filter using CleanStream 1 filtration technology delivers excellent fine dust collection and does not need to be changed between wet and dry applications. The stackable too-poundsox design, on-board hose and accessory storage offer excellent portability and convenience, a built-in blower port allows the vacuum to double as a blower, and the 1-¼-inch hose allows standard vacuum attachments to be fastened. It includes vacuum, filter, hose, a crevice tool, and a wide nozzle. 1 A trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates. Package includes: Filter Assembly (49-90-1900), Crevice Tool (31-01-2100), Wide Utility Nozzle (31-01-2110), Wireless Vinyl Hose (14-37-0160), Battery Pack & charger NOT INCLUDED.
3. MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 0880-20 Cordless Lithium-Ion Wet/Dry Vaccum Cleaner, 15.75" x 22.5" x 11.5"
4. Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6″ crevice tool, 11″ turbo floor tool, 2″ dusting brush and 4″ upholstery tool
5. Makita XCV05Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Vacuum
- Powerful motor generates 53 CFM of suction power and 28.5″ of water Lift
- Up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures large, small and micro dust Particulates
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Compact and lightweight design
- weighs only 9.4 lbs. With batteries (batteries not included)
The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless cordless 1/2 gallon HEPA filter Backpack dry vacuum (tool only) is a powerful and portable clean-up solution. It is also a powerful and portable dust extraction solution for contractors that provides the Benefits of both smaller-capacity on-board dust collection systems and standard vacuums that sit on the Floor. It is ideal for clean-ups, as well as for construction when used as part of a dust extraction system. It’s powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance but without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. The efficient BL™ Brushless motor generates 53 CFM of suction and 28.5” of water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way. The XCV05Z weighs only 9.4 lbs. With batteries (sold separately) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit. Cordless and compact, the push button power selection Controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation, and the 39” flexible hose has a telescoping extension Wand with 20” – 34” of additional reach. The efficient HEPA Filtration system captures large, small and Micro dust particulates. When using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, users will get up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on the high setting.
6. Milwaukee 0882-20 M18 Lithium Ion Cordless Compact 40 CFM Hand Held Vacuum w/ Hose Attachments and Accessories (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 1 x 4’ Hose, 2 x Extension Wands, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Floor Tool
- EASY TO EMPTY CANNISTER: Simply click open the bottom of the vacuum over a trash bin, and watch the dust fall into it. You also have clear vision of the contents of the cannister, letting you know about how much time you have before you need to empty
- PEAK PORTABILITY: Lightweight like a hand vacuum, but you can place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum for a versatile set of worksites
- REMOVABLE HEPA FILTER: A particulate-removing filter is included to keep the air of your workplace clean as you clear it of small particles
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This vacuum is compatible with Milwaukee’s M18 18 Volt lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
If you want to keep your shop clean, you need a vacuum. This compact hand vac from Milwaukee can tackle your shop and more, with the included attachments. Its powerful, 18 volt lithium ion motor can suck in 40 cubic feet of air per minute, clearing away dust and debris along the way. You can hold it like a hand vacuum or place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum found in workshops everywhere. Depending on the application, you can plug in one of the included attachments to maximize this tool’s utility. There is a crevice tool that you can use to sneak into tight areas, like between seats in your car or under appliances. There’s also a floor cleaning tool that runs flush to the ground, picking up light debris over a wider area for maximum efficiency. On top of that, there are a couple of extension hoses to give you maximum reach. To keep your workshop completely clean, there’s an included HEPA filter to clear dust particles out of the air after you’ve vacuumed them up. No matter the job site, you’ll find that this compact cordless vacuum from Milwaukee has the most utility you can find in a compact package.
7. Milwaukee M18 2 Gal. 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool-Only), 2.8 Amp Motor, Lightweight, Tool-Box Style for Effortless Transport and Storage
8. Milwaukee Genuine OEM 49-90-1950 3” Replacement Dry Filters for M12 Compact Vacuum (6 Pack)
- COMPATIBLE MODEL: Milwaukee 0850-20 M12 Compact Vacuum
- EASY INSTALLATION: The side tabs latch on easily to the connectors of the compatible vacuum, making larger cleaning jobs a breeze
- DRY REFUSE: This filter is ideal for small particles like sawdust, drywall dust, dirt, and other workshop, garage, and basement debris
- CLEANING: You can make these filters last longer by going through them with an air compressor or nylon brush
- TWIN PACK: There are two filters included in this kit, for double the cleaning power. SOLD AS 3 PACK, 6 Filters
If you want to keep your workshop, basement, or garage clear of debris, you need a quality vacuum. If you’re working with a Milwaukee vacuum, you’re going to want Milwaukee filters to optimize your cleaning experience. Working with the M12 series of vacuums, you should use the 49-90-1950 filter. This two pack of OEM filters is what you need to replace your old one. Like the original filter, you’ve got an easy to install filter that uses tabs to lock into place. Once you’ve sucked up the dirt and dust from your workplace, you can either replace it with the second filter in the pack, or clean it out with a brush or air compressor. You may be able to extend its lifetime, preventing you from having to go out and buy a new one as frequently. Whether you’re cleaning your home or business, you can’t go wrong with Milwaukee. 3 PACK, 6 Filters
9. Milwaukee 0850-20 M12 Compact Vacuum (Bare Tool)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Milwaukee Vacuum Backpack for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!