Finding your suitable readers for lenovo ethernet adapter x1 carbon is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo ethernet adapter x1 carbon including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
696 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo 4X90F84315 ThinkPad Ethernet Extension Cable, Black
ThinkPad Ethernet extension cable is the unique Ethernet cable for ThinkPad X1 Carbon, to enable Ethernet connection, support PXE and vPro. With small form factor and 80mm cable length, easy to take and portable. No need drive, plug and use. This cable is fully qualified on ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
2. Lenovo ThinkPad USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter
The ThinkPad USB3.0 to Ethernet adapter is quick and easy way to connect your notebook and desktop to Ethernet connections. It’s ideal for imaging of systems or transferring large files Quickly.
3. Lenovo – Network Adapter – USB-C – Gigabit Ethernet – Black – for 100E Chromebook, Miix 320-10ICR, 520-12IKB and More
- Quick and Easy way to connect your USB C enabled system to Ethernet connections
- Connect to multiple types of Ethernet connections
- Ideal for quick imaging of systems or transferring large files quickly
- Great alternative for less reliable wireless networks
- Sleek design that’s durable and compliments ThinkPad systems
Lenovo – Network adapter – USB-C – USB-C + Gigabit Ethernet – for 100E Chromebook; Miix 320-10; 520-12; ThinkPad 13; ThinkPad P51; P71; T470; x1 Tablet
CBL BO ETH EXTN ADPT 2
5. GinTai 1pc Adapter Dongle Cable Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th X280 X390 X395 Network Card Cable RJ45 01YU026
- 【Specification】Adapter Dongle Cable as the picture.
- 【Notice】Special skill and techniques required for proper installation,please check both the model and picture before purchase.
- 【After sale】If you have problems within 6 months of purchasing the product, please contact us for repair, the product is 100% Brand new and high quality, please rest assured to buy.
- 【Bulk Order】We have more than 10,000 inventory of this item, please feel free to contact us if you need to place bulk order, we will give you best wholesale price.
- 【Service】GinTai offer you best service, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact GinTai customer service !
For Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th X280 X390 X395 Network Card Cable RJ45 01YU026
Adapter Dongle Cable *1
6. Lenovo 4X90K06975 ThinkPad One Link+ to RJ45 Adapter, Network Cable, 8.6 in, Black
For users of one link+ enabled systems, it provides quick and easy connections to Ethernet. Connect to Ethernet easily with PXE and vapor features. This is the adapter is ideal for travel users providing them a premium experience by leveraging a single port for multiple needs.
7. Ethernet Adapter Replacement for Nintendo Switch Wii U and Mac Windows Laptop USB LAN Adapter Internet Connection
- Weak wireless connection / no Ethernet port? Try our reliability wired internet connectivity USB adapter
- Supports 10/100M fast network
- Recommended accessories for anyone who plays online multiplayer (smash bros) video games on Switch / Wii / Wii U or any other console
- Plug into the USB port on the console and connect an Ethernet cable
- Metal aluminum silver casing
- ACT LINK light
- 4-Inch USB 2.0 cable, the right length for Switch Dock
- Compatible with Apple Mac book laptop, Microsoft Surface, Windows 10 laptop, Ubuntu Linux laptop, ultra laptop, HP Omen/Sleekbook laptop, Dell laptop, Asus, LG, Lenovo, Acer notebooks, IBM 900x laptop, Compaq Presario laptop 64-bit win 10 version, PC
- Works excellent for laptops that do not have a built-in Ethernet port
8. Zahara Adapter Dongle Cable Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Ethernet RJ45 Extension SC10A39882BB 04X6435
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- This Product Are Tested Before Shipping
- If you have problems within 1 months after purchasing the product, please contact us for repair.
- Easy for you replace your faulty,cracked or broken one ,seller remind that you should replace this in the off state.
- Special skill and techniques required for proper installation. Please check both the model and picture before purchase.
Compatible With Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Ethernet RJ45 Extension SC10A39882BB 04X6435
Package includes：1X Adapter Dongle Cable
9. USB C to Ethernet Adapter, CableCreation Aluminum USB-C to RJ45 LAN Network Converter[Thunderbolt 3 Compatible], 10/100/1000 Mbps, for MacBook Pro 2019, iPad Pro, XPS, Chromebook, Galaxy S20/S10
- ▶[ Reliable and Speedy ] If you want better quality streaming videos, listening to music, or browsing the web, CableCreation USB C to Rj45 Adapter is a good option. Wired Ethernet offers the advantages of better speed, lower latency, and more reliable connections than Wi-Fi Connection. This Ethernet converter support 1 Gbps /100Mbps /10 Mbps speed transmission.
- ▶[ Universal Compatibility ] This USB C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter compatible with MacBook Pro 2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016, MacBook Air 2018, iPad pro 2018, Surface Book 2, Retina MacBook 12″ 2015 / 2016, Chromebook Pixel 2015, XPS 13 & 15, HP Spectre x360 13″ & 15″, Yoga 900 & 910 & 920, ThinkPad P50 & P70，Asus S510ua，Galaxy S10/ S10 +/ S 10e/ S9/ S8 / Note 8, tab S4, S3 tablet.
- ▶[ Lightweight Design] This compact and lightweight Ethernet adapter is a good solution for instant Ethernet connection when travel, working, home.
- ▶[ Plug &Play, Premium Material ] Easy to Use: No installation Software required for Mac OS, Windows 10 or Linux systems. Enables immediate Internet connectivity to your Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C laptop.
- ▶[ What you Get ] 1 x CableCreation USB C to RJ45 Adapter, this product is backed with 24 months product warranty as well as friendly lifetime technical support.
10. Zahara Adapter Dongle Cable Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th X280 X390 X395 Network Card Cable RJ45 01YU026
Package Includes: 1 X Adapter Dongle Cable
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Ethernet Adapter X1 Carbon for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!