717 reviews analysed
1. HEATIT JHSF 60-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
2. Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty – Self-Regulating – Plug-in Ready Heat Cable – 120V, 6 watts/FT (125 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty – ETL Listed – WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product – visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
We have actual humans available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it for your ice dam prevention project. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that impersonal, off shore competitors! Our cables are bad ass and so is our customer service. We’re not sure if we can swear on Amazon, but we just did. Radiant Solutions Company is a direct-to-consumer manufacturer with over 25 years in the business of ice dam prevention. Unlike cheap cables, Heat Tape Pro can be overlapped during installation, can be installed on flat roofs, metal roofs and rubber roofs, will not light leaves on fire under any circumstance and operates effectively when it’s 15 degrees or colder outside. Oh, and Heat Tape Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of the cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Hence the term “Self-Regulating”. Heat Tape Pro is serious stuff and holding it in your hand will tell you as much. It’s a worry-free, long term solution to your ice dam problems. Our cable creates melted pathways through ice or snow on your roof that allow water to escape instead of backing up through your roof system. Problem solved. Heat Tape Pro can be used for roof and gutter de-icing as well as pipe freeze protection. It’s suitable on pipes as small as ½” in diameter and can be used on both metal and plastic pipes. Be sure to order recommended installation accessories including Roof Clips and Downspout Hangers if needed.
3. Xarex RPH Self Regulating Pipe Freeze Protection Heating Cable 40ft – Pre-Assembled Heat Trace Tape for Water Pipes Ice Prevention Electric Warmer Deicer Heater System Deicing Snow Melt Cables Melter
- ✔️ HEATING CABLE EXPERTS’ PICKS! – Who made this Self-Regulating heating cable? We know that it looks similar with all the products that are sold on Amazon. But it all comes down to who made the cable. Xarex has set a whole new criterion of SR heating cables – researching to manufacturing, we take control of the entire SCM system ourselves for all of our products.
- ✔️ HERE’S HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT LENGTH OF RPH 120V! – Total length of RPH 120V needed is (A) pipe length + (B) additional 1 foot for each valve or spigot. It is assumed 1/2” thick insulation is used with ambient temperature down to 0°F (-18°F). Use at least 1” thick insulation for freeze protection below 0°F (-18°F).
- ✔️ MORE POWERFUL & MORE DURABLE – Trust our quality. Xarex is different from other models as it is not built with a heat shrinkable tube. What does this mean? It means that our product is assembled with an exclusive molding – assuring a width of 0.5’’ to resist flammability and deformation even in the harshest conditions.
- ✔️ 20 YEARS OF EXPERTISE & UL CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY – Our SR heating cable has been approved officially by the UL. Our product is safe and excellent in performance. We guarantee it will protect your PIPES from freezing for a long time.
- ✔️ SELF-REGULATING CABLE ONLY – E&S TEC is the best manufacturer that has researched and developed self-regulating products. We have exported more than 100 million miles of our heating products worldwide. We provide not only commercial heating cables but also industrial and household use heating cables. Don’t miss out on this chance to purchase our WORLD CLASS HEAT TRACE CABLES!
Year End Sale 20% – 2019 December Only
RPH 120V Complete Kit: This package includes pre-assembled 5RPH Self-regulating Heating Cable, Warning Labels, Installation Manual and Glass Cloth Application Tape. RPH cable is not an inexpensive product but rather a premium model in the self-regulating market with high quality material, which makes it FLEXIBLE and RUGGED at the same time to provide maximum heat transfer and pleasant installation experience. It is also 0.5-inch-wide with carefully extruded jackets to eliminate possible hot spots, and 6W/ft of power output on PIPE at 50 degrees Fahrenheit which increases even more as it gets colder in winter due to conductive core’s PTC self-regulating technology. The cable has especially endured various types of rigorous flammability and waterproof tests by UL, which is the ultimate factor for safety and service life of pipe heating cable. As one of the few direct manufacturers in the world, we are confident that our products will deliver the quality and the satisfaction homeowners will enjoy. This package is a DIY product that homeowners will easily install upon reading the installation manual. Upon proper installation, our 5 years limited warranty will not be necessary as it will last for decades. If you have any troubles with the application or any defects with the cable upon receipt, please contact us. We will take care of your problems right away.
4. GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Built-in Thermostat Controlled Heat Tape Cables, 3Feet X 2, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION: Protects pipes from 3-5 feet (0. 91-1. 52 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25. 4-38. 1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable 3ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. *Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage. *This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. *It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups. *It is easy to install . It operates for years without requiring maintenance. HOW IT WORKS It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38° F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45° F. APPLICATION AREA Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more! Features • Pre-assembled for easy installation • Protects pipes from 3-5 feet and up to 1-1. 5 inches in diameter • Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only • Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters • Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation ABOUT US GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
5. HEATIT Mobile Home 100-feet HEATIT HTM Braid Self Regulating heating cable Water Line Freeze Protection
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HTM self-regulating pipe heating cable system is designed for mobile home and other dry applications etc. Can be used on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipe freezing protection.
- ETL approved. Tinned copper braid as the out jacket as well as electrical ground. Self regulating heating cable just deliver the heat where is need. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Additional tools which you may need: High quality electrician’s tape such as HEATIT glass cloth tape, 1/2” thick fiberglass insulation with vapor seal, wire cutters or heavy scissors, Phillips#2 slotted screw drivers, Ruler or measuring tape.
- HEATIT HTM connection kit is necessary for the pipe freeze protection application. Please purchase this kit separately.
- Quick test: Once insulation is finished, plug the cable into a 120V AC outlet. Don’t use any of the water for about 1 hour. After that turn on the tap on HEATIT HTM protected pipe and test the water temperature. You should feel the slight warm from the water.Three year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
6. Schluter Ditra Heat Radiant Floor Heating Cable with Electrical Fault Indicator – 225 Square Feet 240 Volt
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – 240 Volts, 11.9 Amps, 2850 Watt power output. The cable provides 225 Square Feet of Coverage, Total Cable Length is 744.4 Linear Feet. Specially designed for integration with the Ditra-Heat uncoupling membrane in interior floor warming applications.
- EFFICIENCY – High power output of 15 watts, with high level of conductivity resulting in minimal amount of energy loss.
- INSTALLATION – The cables can be installed without returning to the thermostat and produce virtually zero electromagnetic fields. The heat cable may be spaced at continuously 3 stud intervals or alternating 3 stud – 2 stud – 3 stud internals in isolated areas or over the entire floor.
- SAFETY – Contains Suntouch Loudmouth electrical fault indicator, which sounds an alarm if the heating wire is cut or damaged during installation. This allows for immediate identification of a problem before the heating cable is tiled over.
- WARRANTY – Ditra Heat Cable is covered by the 15-year Schluter Systems manufacturers warranty when installed in accordance to the installation handbook.
DHEHK240225 Ditra Heat Floor Heating Cable
Schluter-Ditra-Heat is a modern, advanced under-tile floor heating system. A significant refinement of the underfloor heating systems of the last decade, Ditra Heat is the next generation of heating cables that delivers improved durability, heightened efficiency, and simplified installation process that saves you time.
The Schluter Heated Floor System is designed for instalation that takes a few hours and delivers comfort that lasts a lifetime.
The Schluter Ditra heating cable’s layout can be customized to fit any space in your house regardless of the room shape or the appliaces location. Since it is no longer necessary to loop the cable back to the thermostat, customizing your heated floor layout is easier than ever.
Schluter Ditra Heat cables are twisted pair heating cables that are compatible with the DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane (Sold Separately) that makes cable layout as easy as clicking the heating cable in, and provides additional benefits such as uncoupling, vapor management, and tile crack prevention.
- 240 Volts
- 11.9 Amps
- 2850 Watt power output.
- 225 Square Feet Coverage
- 744.4 Linear Feet Cable Length
7. DasMarine Stainless Aircraft Steel Wire Rope Cable for Railing,Decking, DIY Balustrade, 1/8Inch,7×7 (1/8Inch, 7×7, 164FT)
- The Cable is stainless steel for maximum durability, strength and weather protection.
- 7×7 construction (7 groups of 7 strands braided together to form the cable), which is flexible. Good type of cable for handling bends and corners on cable railings.
- Suitable for 1/8″ hand-crimp cable railing fittings
- Require assorted railing Kit which include Jaw Swage Fork, turnbuckle, crimping Loop Sleeve, thimble
- The wire is easy to work with, and has a low co-efficient of stretch.
- Its ease of use makes it excellent for use with Thimble and Ferrule fittings as well as hydraulically swaged fittings.
8. PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
9. NovelLife TS80 Portable Electric Soldering Iron with QC3.0 Quick Charger USB Type C Silicone Cable Kit,Adjustable Temperature,Digital OLED Screen Display,Fast Internal Heating,TS B02 Solder Tip (TS80)
- ★ TS100 New Model with USB Type C Port★TS100 soldering iron new model named TS80 equipped with USB type C power jack supporting 9V/2A QC3.0 standard which can be powered by the power bank or smart phone quick power charger directly enable your field repair more easily
- ★FAST HEATING SPEED★Adopts internal heating mode with ceramic effective heating element to reach the set temperature in about 10s,save your working time
- ★SMART★ Built-in SMT32 MCU,dual temperature sensor and acceleration sensor with application layer open source design, you can change the various default parameter settings such as standby time/temperature,operating temperature,temperature unit(C/F) even the boot screen logo
- ★EASY OPERATION★ OLED screen readout the parameters and two momentary push button to control and set the parameters,100-400℃ adjustable temperature range, Support auto sleep mode witout operation in 3 minutes to save the energy ideal for circuit board and fields repair
- ★POCKET SIZED PORTABLE★Compact pen shape with CNC machined aluminum alloy shell and 3.5mm audio plug type soldering tip design plug and play no mounting screws needed easy to install
10. SainSmart Upgraded TS80P Portable Soldering Iron with Adjustable Temperature, Auto Sleep Mode, Fast Internal Heating, OLED Display, Complete Kit with TS-B02Tip & 12V/3A PD2.0 Charger USB Type C Cable
- Upgraded Version: TS80P is the upgrade version of TS80 Portable Soldering Iron. It is powered by USB Type-C interface and PD2.0/QC3.0 standard input, which can be powered by charging plugs, power banks and mobile power supplies that comply with the PD2.0 (12V 3A)/QC3.0 (9V 2A) protocol.
- Faster Heating: The output power of TS80P has been increased from 18W to 36W max. It can heats up in only 8s from room temperature to 300°C (572℉), which is 10s faster than TS80. It’s equipped with an OLED screen, you can monitor the status of the soldering iron at any time.
- Smart & Safe: With a built-in STM32 chip, TS80P can smartly control the rise and fall of tip temperature, and features sleep, automatic power-off, safety protection and other modes. The code application layer is open source
- you can develop firmware for the soldering iron freely as needed.
- More Convenient: TS80P features a brand new easy-push tip fastener, which provides a best holding experience and an easy push to loosen the soldering tip for quick replacement.
- Take-and-Go: TS80P has a simple, lightweight body that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. It’s completely portable and suit your pockets. You can take it anywhere you want and use it while powered by a power bank.
TS80P is the upgraded version of TS80 electric soldering iron. It adopts a new easy-to-push soldering iron fastening ring, which makes it easier to quickly replace the soldering iron tip. TS8OP uses USB Type-C interface and PD2.0/QC3.0 power supply. The output power is 30W while TS80 is only 18W. TS80P can heat up to 300°C in only 8 seconds.
Temperature Range: 100°C – 400°C (Max)
Power Input: 9V/2A (QC 3.0) / 12V 3A（PD2.0）
Power: 36W Max
Fastest heating time (from room temperature to 300°C): 8s
Data/Power Interface: USB Type-C
Temperature stability: ±3%
Length: controller: 96mm; tip: 100mm(60+40mm)
Weight: 38g (power adaptor not included); Tip: 14g (B02 tip)
Certifications: CE, FCC
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE?
1 x SainSmart TS80P Soldering Iron Controller
1 x TS-B02 Soldering Iron Tip
1 x Type-C Cable
1 x Power Plug Adapter
1 x Safety Ground Wire
1 x English User Manual
1 x Allen Key
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Internal Heating Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!