We spent many hours on research to finding griddle/grill for induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best griddle/grill for induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. griddle/grill for induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 griddle/grill for induction cooktop by our suggestions
836 reviews analysed
1. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
2. Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving. Pans feature a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting. Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler.
3. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
4. Lodge CRSGR18 Carbon Steel Griddle, Pre-Seasoned, 18-inch , Black
- Takes high heat for best browning/searing
- 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Use on gas, electric, outdoor grills or open fire
- Made in the USA
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil
Turn your grill into a short-order kitchen with this heavy-duty griddle. An 18 x 10 inch cooking surface provides ample space for everything from pancakes to pilaf. The Carbon Steel Griddle is perfect for professional, home or camp use. And like our cast iron cookware, these pans are seasoned with our proprietary vegetable oil formula, providing an easy release oil finish that improves with use. The heavy 12 gauge carbon steel maintains very low and very high temperatures, making the pan a highly effective and versatile cooking piece. Fits most camp stoves, outdoor cooking pits or even across two burners of your home stove. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Not recommended for induction cooktops. Made in USA.
5. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20” Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20×9.5 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- TOUGH ENOUGH FOR FOREVER: The more you cook, the better it performs. Your Legend skillet arrives with a foundational easy-release seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron
- for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron
- for the sourdough baker
- for the guy with a penchant for cooking
- for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Legend Cast Iron To Last For Generations
Legend Cast iron wears a lot of hats in the kitchen. Use this large grill and griddle to whip up some pancakes, to make pizza on the stove top, and as a burner plate when simmering something on very low heat. Use it to improvise a cooling rack for bread! If you have limited storage space in your kitchen, investing in just a few pieces of cast iron can help cut down on the clutter.
Legend Cast-Iron; Nothing Short Of Legendary
Cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, saute and grill; over fire, on a flame, with, electricity or gas. This grill and griddle set is so versatile; use it to prepare popular food dishes as different as bacon, egg omelette, grilled turkey & chicken pieces, steak, toast, and veggies.
Legend Cast Iron Essentials Are Gifts That Last Forever
Whether it is for a bridal shower, housewarming, hostess appreciation, anniversary, wedding, or retirement celebration, present this collection to woo and delight your family and friends. Brides, coworkers, boyfriends, your wife, hubby, mom, or dad – whoever enjoys well-cooked food, whether at home or as an outdoor camper, this grill and griddle collection is a no-brainer, perfect gift.
6. Nuwave Precision Induction Cast Iron Grill With Oil Drip Tray
Grill indoors or take the party outside! Prepare everything from Saturday morning breakfast to everyday dinners! This grill is built to last, heating evenly and consistently for the tastiest and healthiest cooking. Please do not purchase from unauthorized sellers, your warranty will not be granted as well as the quality of your product will not be promised. We strive for quality, with strong attention to detail, we will provide you with optimal care and customer service. Thank you.
7. Rachael Ray Hard AnodizedNonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout, Gray
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating for effortless and quick cleanup
- ridges provide desirable grill marks
- Professional quality stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength and are comfortable to grasp
- The handy pour spout makes it easy to pour off pan drippings after foods have cooked
- Oven safe to 500 degrees FahrenheitA great addition to every kitchen and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bake ware collections
Rain or shine, bring grilling indoors to the stovetop with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout. This double burner grill is perfect for making Rachael’s yummy Cheese Fry Chili Burgers or her Rosemary-Garlic Steaks with Arugula, Tomatoes and Parmigianino Reggiano, because the durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to reduce hot spots that can often burn foods. The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating to make food release effortless and cleanup a snap and the ridges provide the much-desired grill marks for burgers, chicken and veggies just like an outside barbecue grill. The professional quality stainless steel handles are double-riveted for extra strength and the handy pour spot makes it easy to pour off pan drippings. The cookware is also oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for convenience. With this double burner grill and other Rachael Ray cookware and bake ware pieces, cooking at home has never been so fun. Fire up some indoor barbecuing with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout that brings grilling to the stovetop.
8. Stanbroil Stainless Steel Griddle Pan with Holder for Weber Sprit 300 Series Grills
- Dimension: 17.4*11.73*1.42 inches, 204 sq. inches cooking area (44.2*29.8*3.6 cm)
- Material: Made from restaurant-grade stainless steel, 0.16 inch thickness, non-stick and allows for easy clean up, much longer life than porcelain grates
- Special design of the holder will convenient to move when you cooking
- Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner- cook everything from eggs and pancakes to quesadillas and grilled cheese to steak and potatoes including Teppanyaki style foods and more
- Fits Weber Spirit 300 series, Spirit 700, Weber 900, Genesis Silver B/C, Genesis Gold B/C, Genesis Platinum B/C (2005 model Year) Genesis 1000-3500 Genesis I-IV, Genesis 1000-5000, & Genesis Platinum I & II models, Lowes Model Grills
Stanbroil griddle is the perfect barbecue grilling accessory for your gas grill. It allows you to cook complete meals at one time and is the perfect outdoor cookware for everything from pancakes and eggs at sunrise to a Mongolian barbecue in the evening. It makes a perfect BBQ gift. Take it camping, tailgating, to the park or just grilling outdoors. The griddle is made from 100% restaurant grade Stainless Steel SUS430, one of the safest outdoor cooking surfaces (unlike common steel which contains lead), makes cleanup a breeze. Other great features include the sidewalls to keep food on the griddle.
Cook up breakfast, lunch or dinner in the fresh outdoors on this solid stainless steel grilling accessory. Keep the kitchen clean of frying pans and free from lingering odors. Cook big meals in a jiffy and be the hit of the next tailgate party. This griddle is great for Mexican or Japanese style parties or just to cook up some grilled cheese sandwiches in the backyard for a bunch of hungry kids.
9. GOURMEX Toughpan Induction Grill Pan, Black, With PFOA Free Nonstick Coating | Great Skillet for Meat, Fish and Vegetables | Perfect for All Heat Sources | Dishwasher Safe Cookware (11" Grill Pan)
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- This grill pan is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum to make it everlasting. The body is covered with a non-stick coating to make sure the pan is anti-scratch. This skillet will not rust or warp even after years of daily use. Perfect for fish, meat, and vegetables as they will get perfectly grilled without burning and sticking.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HEAT SOURCES- Whether you cook on electric, gas or coal, this pan can take it. The durable, hard construction of the pan is made specially to withstand any heat source. Unlike most cookware that ruin induction stovetops, with this restaurant-grade skillet you have nothing to fear.
- FAST, EASY CARE- All you need to do before the first use is wash with soapy water, rinse and dry. After each use, use any scrubber to easily remove the grease and oil. As the pan is nonstick you will never have to scrub to get burnt residues off. To make kitchen cleanup even simpler, the pan is dishwasher safe so you can stick it into the machine to get it clean.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, PFOA FREE- We take great pains to make sure our products are ecological and safe to use. This classic set is 100% PFOA free making it the safest pan you will own. The coating will never wear off to expose your food to harmful chemicals. With a comfortable, easy grip handle, these pans will be your cooking companions forever.
- FULL GUARANTEE- As all GOURMEX products, this piece is 100% guaranteed for full satisfaction. If you receive this product with any damage or if it malfunctions in any way, we will take full responsibility. As any scratch, dent or discoloration is not to be expected when receiving the product, we at GOURMEX will deal with the issue efficiently.
When you don’t have the option of grilling on an open fire, the best option is using a grill pan to create tasty, crusty marks on your meat, vegetables or fish.
Here at GOURMEX, we brought you the best grill pan you were looking for
- Thick cast body with a non-stick coating
- Perfect for all heat sources, including induction
- Easy care and clean
- Eco-friendly, PFOA free
- Full guarantee
You don’t have to have a backyard and top-of the-line outdoor grill to enjoy the crispy taste of grilled dinner. We know about failed attempts to grill the perfect piece of steak or the simple salmon fillet. We know about scratched and warped grill pans, uneven heat distribution and unbalance handles. And that’s why we have perfected the simple grill pan to give you the chance to get those veggies perfectly grilled like a Master Chef. The thick, cast body will never warp or burn and allows you to use the pan on any heat source like gas, coal and even on induction stoves. The pan is coated with a non-stick coating to make sure your food doesn’t stay stuck and makes cleaning a pleasure. Without any leftover burnt residue, all you need to remove after frying is the grease and oil. Simple enough to use some soapy water and a soft sponge or even just the dishwasher to do the job for you!
We guarantee you will enjoy this pan daily, for many years to come. And if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the pan we will take full responsibility.
- Before using for the first time wash with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry completely
- Use non-abrasive utensils like wood, silicone or nylon
- Do not heat when empty
- Do not immerse in cold water if the pan is still hot
10. Little Griddle SQ180 100% Stainless Steel Universal Griddle with Even Heating Cross Bracing for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (18"x13"x3")
- Little Griddle makes the ORIGINAL Stainless Steel Outdoor BBQ Griddle, with patented ventilated construction for even airflow
- Features underside cross-bracing for strength and rigidity and 100% 14-Gauge Stainless Steel construction for durability
- Built-in grease well collects cooking oil to prevent flare-ups, and the high sidewalls keep food on your griddle!
- Easy grill-top clean-up, Rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.0 Pounds, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, US PATENT No. 7,647,866
Often copied but NEVER duplicated, the Little Griddle SQ-180 Sizzle-Q is the most popular piece of outdoor cookware sold by Little Griddle! Sizzle-Q is universally sized to fit almost any gas grill, and it incorporates Little Griddle’s patented ventilated cross-bracing system, which provides our griddles with even heating and enormous strength. Like all Little Griddle cookware, Sizzle-Q comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Built from 100% 14-gauge stainless steel, Sizzle-Q features a full-width grease well, ample griddle space, and generous sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, not in your grill! Fun to cook with, easy to clean, and sized right for almost any gas grill, Sizzle-Q will truly turn your grill into an “outdoor kitchen.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Griddlegrill For Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!