We spent many hours on research to finding dishwasher anti-tip brackets, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dishwasher anti-tip brackets, you should not miss this article. dishwasher anti-tip brackets coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dishwasher anti-tip brackets by our suggestions
740 reviews analysed
1. 2-Pack Undercounter Dishwasher Bracket Replacement – Whirlpool -Compatible – Compare to 8269145 / WP8269145 – Replacement Dishwasher Upper Mounting Bracket
- IDEAL FIT FOR MANY MODELS: Our brackets are a perfect fit for an array of Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) and Inglis (TM) models, among others
- COMPARABLE TO OEM PARTS: Our dishwasher mounting brackets / undercounter dishwasher brackets are made from high-quality galvanized steel and are durable, robust, and made to last
- VALUE PACK: 2-pack anti-tip bracket provides a solid product at an excellent value. Brackets measure approximately 3 inches long x 1 inch wide (at the widest)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quick and easy to install – installation instructions below. Comparable to OEM 8269145 / WP8269145, as well as AP3039168, PS393134, 830941, AH393134 and EA393134
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHETHER THIS WILL FIT YOUR EQUIPMENT, PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH AMAZON OR ASK A QUESTION. Please note: This is an aftermarket part produced by Impresa Products meeting OEM quality (based on in-house testing)
1) Turn off power to your dishwasher in breaker box (ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO AVOID SHOCK) 2) Rotate lower access panel fasteners and remove them 3) Remove access panel/sound dampening pad. Determine if the water supply/power lines have enough slack to move the dishwasher. If not, you will need to turn off water supply valve, disconnect water supply line from inlet valve & release power line from junction box 4) Open dishwasher door, remove the screws from the existing brackets (if present) 5) You will next be moving the dishwasher. To do so, you may need to lower the dishwasher by adjusting the leveling legs 6) Carefully pull dishwasher a few inches away from the front of the cabinet 7) Use pliers to pull up tabs in back of the bracket (if present). Pull out old brackets 8) Insert new brackets. Use pliers to adjust the back tab to lock the brackets in place 9) Slide the dishwasher back into the cabinet (readjusting the leveling legs, if necessary). Replace the screws in your new brackets 10) Reverse steps 3, 2 and 1. ALL SET! This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) or Inglis (TM) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from these brands. Our product is not covered under any other manufacturer’s warranty (except for Impresa Products). The Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) and Inglis (TM) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Whirlpool (TM), Sears (TM), Kenmore (TM), Amana (TM), Jenn-Air (TM), Crosley (TM), Maytag (TM), Roper (TM), Magic Chef (TM), Estate (TM) and Inglis (TM) brand names, model or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility.
2. Supplying Demand 00619985 619985 Dishwasher Anti Tip Bracket Kit
- Alternate part numbers include AP4538351, 00628371, 1567804, 605007, AH3478789, EA3478789, PS3478789, PS8728568
- Installation brackets. 2 come per pack. Anti-tip mounting.
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Compatible with Bosch brands.
Anti-Tip mounting brackets for dishwashers. Two come per pack. Compatible with Bosch brands. This is not a Bosch OEM product. The Bosch brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Bosch brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
3. Dishwasher Side Mount Bracket Kit – Frigidaire and Electrolux -Compatible – Compare to DWBRACKIT1-2 Brackets and 4 Screws Included – By Impresa Products
- IDEAL FIT FOR MANY MODELS: Our brackets are a perfect fit for an array of Frigidaire (TM) and Electrolux (TM) models
- COMPARABLE TO OEM PARTS: Our dishwasher mounting brackets / side mount dishwasher brackets are made from high-quality galvanized steel and are durable, robust, and made to last
- VALUE PACK: 2-pack of brackets and 4-pack of screws provides a solid product at an excellent value. Perfect for use with granite, marble, quartz and other stone countertops necessitating sidemount / sidemounting brackets (vs. undercounter brackets)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quick and easy to install – installation instructions below. Comparable to OEM DWBRACKIT1, as well as AP5645425, 154477201, 154806601, 154806602, 2691713 and PS4705063
- Please note: This is an aftermarket product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
1) Turn off power to dishwasher in breaker box (ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO AVOID SHOCK) and turn off water supply. 2) Pull dishwasher out from its place. 3) Remove upper screw from side of dishwasher. Align last hole of bracket on long flat part of bracket with screw hole. Reinsert & tighten removed screw or one of new provided screws. 4) Push dishwasher back into place. Open dishwasher door. Determine which bracket hole you will use. You want to use the farthest hole forward that still attaches to cabinet. If using holes on the smaller flat part of bracket, see 5A-6A. If you need to use back hole, see 5B-9B. 5A) If using front hole, leave bracket as is. If using 2nd hole, use 1 pair of pliers to hold bracket at the 2nd hole & 1 pair of pliers to break off front tab. Repeat. Push dishwasher back into place. 6A) Pre-drill screw holes to avoid splitting wood. Screw brackets into place using provided screws. DONE! 5B) If you cannot use either of front two holes on bracket, you will need to drill a hole in the tub. Use a sharpie to mark through back bracket hole on dishwasher. Repeat. Remove both brackets. 6B) Using 2 sets of pliers, break off both brackets before bend. 7B) Drill 3/8 inch hole through each side of plastic tub. Hold plastic tightly right below mark & use a drill slowly to ensure you have a nice clean hole without damaging the tub. Clean up both holes with razor blade until smooth. 8B) Put brackets back on, put dishwasher back into place. Pre-drill small holes into the cabinet wood, then screw in included screws on each side. 9B) Insert plastic plugs in each hole. Run dishwasher & check for leaks. If leaks are present, you may need to add rubber cement to plastic plugs to create a seal. This is a generic product manufactured & distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Frigidaire (TM) / Electrolux (TM) OEM product. Any use of Frigidaire (TM) or Electrolux (TM) brand names, models, etc. are made solely to describe & illustrate compatibility.
4. General Electric WD35X10056 Dishwasher Anti-Tip Bracket
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD35X10056 Dishwasher Anti-Tip Bracket.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD35X10056 Dishwasher Anti-Tip Bracket
5. E-Z Dishwasher Bracket-Pack of 24" Brackets (1 Pack)
Introducing E-Z DISHWASHER BRACKET Made in USA from 22 gauge galvanized steel Eliminates dishwasher anchoring problems Accommodates virtually any dishwasher Easy installation under any type of counter top Can be installed prior to or after counter top installation Dishwasher does not have to be present at jobsite Won’t damage expensive cabinetry like kits that anchor to sides alone Eliminates return trip by counter top installer to anchor dishwasher Saves time AND money! About E-Z DISHWASHER BRACKET Construction Ventures is a family owned corporation based in Williamson County, Tennessee. Michael Peay and Sam Moss, the company principals and contractors, have 50+ years of combined experience in the development/building industry. They are very hands-on and are always available for trouble shooting on their jobs. They are constantly looking for new and more efficient ways of doing things. Throughout the years they have had many problems with getting dishwashers anchored correctly. Problems also occurred if the dishwasher was not on site at the right time. This led Michael to design the E-Z Dishwasher Bracket. The bracket eliminates many of the problems associated with anchoring dishwashers and is great for installation either before or after counter top installation. The feedback from other builders and counter top installers has been very positive. The bracket is easy to install and eliminates callbacks for dishwasher anchoring, which saves time and money.
6. Frigidaire 316112005 Anti-Tip Bracket Kit
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits with various FRIGIDAIRE Brand models. OEM Part 316112005.
7. EZ Dishwasher Bracket — 10 Pieces
Throughout the years there have been many problems with getting dishwashers anchored correctly. Problems also occurred if the dishwasher was not on site at the right time. This led to the design of the E-Z Dishwasher Bracket. The bracket eliminates many of the problems associated with anchoring dishwashers and is great for installation either before or after counter top installation. The feedback from other builders and counter top installers has been very positive. The bracket is easy to install and eliminates callbacks for dishwasher anchoring, which saves time and money.
8. Ultra Durable 8269145 Mounting Bracket Replacement Parts Exact Fit for Kenmore Whirlpool KitchenAid Dishwasher, Replaces 8269145 WP8269145VP
- Part Number: 8269145, 8269145 Undercounter Dishwasher Mounting Bracket, Replaces: WP8269145, WP8269145VP
- Works for brand: KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Estate, Magic Chef, Inglis, Crosley, Roper
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- GUARANTEE: Discount Parts Direct is a US based company, from molding, stamping to assembly, inspection of each process has strict quality requirements and hand check. We offer customer 100% Money Back Guarantee. We appreciate your business.
Replaces the following part numbers:
Works for brands:
KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Estate, Magic Chef, Inglis, Crosley, Roper.
Fixes problem with:
Door latch failure.
Door won’t close.
If you are not sure if part is correct, ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Discount Parts Direct storefront.
We are a small local company from Houston, Texas offer discount parts for retail and wholesale. If you need to purchase parts for business , please contact us for lower rates.
9. Dishwasher Mounting Bracket 00619985 OEM Bosch Thermador Gaggenau Kenmore 619985
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Bosch,Thermador
- This mounting bracket kit (part number 00619985) is for dishwashers
- Unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This mounting bracket kit (part number 00619985) is for dishwashers. Mounting bracket kit 00619985 secures the dishwasher to the counter. Unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Bosch & Thermador.
10. 8269145 Dishwasher Mounting Bracket by PartsBroz – 2 Pack – For Whirlpool & KitchenAid – Replaces Parts WP8269145, AP3039168, AP6012289 and More
- ✅ TWO PACK: This value pack includes two dishwasher brackets measuring 3L x 1W inches. Screws not included.
- ✅ PART NUMBER 8269145: These under-counter brackets replace OEM part numbers 8269145, WP8269145, AP3039168, PS393134, 830941, AH393134 and EA393134.
- ✅ TOP NAME BRAND COMPATIBLE: The mounting brackets work with several Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Amana, Jenn-Air, Crosley, Maytag, Roper, Magic Chef, Estate, and Inglis models. Contact us to confirm compatibility.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: Avoid the hassle and expense of a service call. You can install our 2 pack under-counter bracket replacement kit in just minutes. Have two screws, needle nose pliers, and a screwdriver on hand.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: Our dishwasher brackets feature a premium galvanized steel construction. They offer durability and long-lasting use.
Part 8269145 comes in a pack of two. Mounting brackets secure the top of the dishwasher to the underside of a cabinet or countertop. If your dishwasher moves, shakes, or tilts forward, it may be time to replace one or both of the mounting brackets. The PartsBroz 8269145 bracket set fits and performs just like the original. Use it with a variety of top name brand dishwashers.
Before beginning the repair, disconnect the dishwasher from its power source. Depending on the model, you may also need to disconnect the water supply. You’ll need a pair of needle nose pliers and a screwdriver to complete the repair. Make note that brackets typically wear down at the same rate, so be sure to check both brackets and replace both if needed.
Replacing your dishwasher’s mounting brackets is a simple way to get your dishwasher running like normal.
Have any of these problems? These brackets can help:
- Door won’t latch shut
- Door won’t close
- Noisy dishwasher
Part 8269145 is a functional equivalent for part numbers: 8269145, WP8269145, AP3039168, PS393134, 830941, AH393134, and EA393134.
It works with top dishwasher brands and many of their models. These include:
- Magic Chef
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dishwasher.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dishwasher Antitip Brackets for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!