Finding your suitable readers for corsair liquid cooling h55 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for corsair liquid cooling h55 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
518 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan
- Tool-free mounting bracket. For optimized cooling, Corsair recommends the radiator is mounted hose down.
- Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan,Flexible rubber hose for installation in tight spaces
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow,Micro fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger.Fan airflow – 57 CFM. Fan static pressure – 1.9 mm-H2O. Fan Speed – 1700 RPM
- Socket Support : AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1, Intel LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
Pre-filled, never needs refilling
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
From the Manufacturer
Hydro Series H55 is the easy cooling upgrade for your Intel CPU. The efficient, self-contained liquid cooling system is quieter and more efficient than stock CPU fans, and the compact design makes it ideal for smaller cases.
The Easy Intel CPU Performance Upgrade
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
Great for Smaller Cases
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H50 will probably fit.
Self-contained cooling system
Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Tool-free mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with all modern Intel processors.
Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan
The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.
Low permeability rubber tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
Latest generation micro-fin copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.
Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
Corsair Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers
|CPU Compatibility||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD|
|Fans Included||One 120mm||One 120mm||One 120mm||None||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm|
|Fan Dimensions||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||—||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)|
|Radiator Dimensions||150mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 152mm x 27mm||120mm x 152mm x 27mm||152mm x 120mm x 38mm||120mm x 152mm x 42mm||120mm x 152mm x 38mm||122mm x 275mm x 25mm||120mm x 275mm x 27mm|
|Corsair Link Compatible||—||—||—||—||✔ (with additional hardware)||✔||✔ (with additional hardware)||✔|
|Selectable Fan Profiles||—||—||—||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
2. CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
- Two 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting that’s built for extreme CPU cooling. Equipped with 24 individual RGB LEDs H115i RGB PLATINUM offers a wealth of RGB lighting options via CORSAIR iCUE software. Two CORSAIR ML PRO RGB 140mm PWM fans run between 400 to 2,000 RPM, alongside an optimized cold plate and pump design that delivers the best-ever Hydro Series cooling. Easy to install and compatible with all major CPU sockets, the H115i RGB PLATINUM pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
3. Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm Radiator Dual 120 mm PWM Fans Liquid CPU Cooler – Black
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it’s easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
4. CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
- Customizable RGB pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Custom-designed SP120L fans deliver high static pressure and incredible airflow
- PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 850 RPM to 2,435 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
The Hydro Series H100i v2 is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240mm radiator mounts. The 240mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE
5. CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, Dual 120mm SP Series PWM Fans (Renewed)
- Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,900 RPM with two 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fans, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high-density slim-radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
6. Corsair Icue 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, Black
- Improve your system’s cooling with a high airflow layout, complete with a steel grill front panel for Optimal air intake.
- Light up your PC with three included Corsair SP120 RGB Pro fans, each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total).
- The included lighting Node Core controls your RGB lighting, making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with Corsair iCUE software.
- The 220T RGB airflow’s Solid steel construction and Front plate ensure sturdy and resilient durability along with a striking look.
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window showcases your PC’s components and RGB lighting.
7. CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB High Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Smart Case, Black
- Equip your PC with outstanding high airflow cooling, with four fans and a Direct Airflow Path layout delivering massive airflow to your PC’s hottest components.
- Illuminate your system with three included LL120 RGB fans, boasting a total of 48 customizable RGB LEDs. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- An included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO turns the 680X RGB into a smart case, powered by CORSAIR iCUE software that brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, DDR4 memory, keyboards, mice and more.
- Custom builds needn’t be cluttered – a distinctive dual-chamber design makes it incredibly easy to assemble an immaculate system that keeps cables tidy and out of view.
- Three crystal-clear tempered glass panels, fitted in the front, roof and a hinged easy-access side panel door, provide a stunning view of your PC’s high-profile components.
8. CORSAIR Obsidian 500D Mid-Tower Case, Smoked Tempered Glass, Aluminum Trim, Smoked with Aluminum Trim
- Iconic obsidian style combines clean exterior lines and smoked tempered glass
- Premium aluminum and tempered glass construction
- Aluminum front panel, top plate and door handles. Cooling made Easy with removable front and top fan trays
- Direct airflow path design channels cool Air where your PC needs it most
- Compatible corsair liquid coolers is h55, h60, h75, h80i, h90, h100i, h105, h110i, h115i and h150i
The Obsidian Series 500D is a state-of-the-art mid-tower enthusiast PC case with iconic Corsair design, smoked tempered glass side doors and premium aluminum trim. Hinged tempered glass side doors make accessing your system a breeze, while direct airflow path design and two included SP120 cooling fans provide airflow where it’s needed most. Upgrade your cooling with room for a 360mm radiator or three 120mm fans in the front, and a 280mm radiator or two 140mm fans in the roof. Loaded with features to make building your PC easier such as rear cable Cover, removable fan trays and separate PSU chamber, Obsidian 500D makes it easier than ever to build your Dream PC. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
9. CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case, 3 RGB Fans, Tempered Glass – Red (CC-9011111-WW)
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case
- Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Radiator Compatibility : 120mm
- 360mm , Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers : H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included Velcro cable straps for clean cable management
With immaculate tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display for all to see. The Corsair crystal Series 570X provides enough space for virtually every size radiator and support for up to six case fans. With the three included SP120 RGB LED fans and built-in LED controller, you can liven up your build with brilliant lighting effects. Cable management is made simple with built-in cable routing channels and included Velcro cable straps, ensuring that only your components are seen through the floating glass. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
10. CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D Full-Tower Case – Airflow Edition (CC-9011078-WW)
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems
- Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and three 5.25″ drive bays. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs
- Modular Drive Cage System. Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs
- Fast, Straightforward Builds. Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each,Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder’s PC case
- 2 year warranty
The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities, and an interior that’s optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corsair Liquid Cooling H55 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!