554 reviews analysed
1. Vacuum Filter Kit with Fritted Glass Funnel, 1000ml / Medium flitration
- Funnel is 70mm diameter / 80mm tall with a fine porosity of 10 – 15 microns suitable for general laboratory filtration
- Filter paper is not required, used for applications where the solution would attack paper filters
- 1000ml capacity flask, ground glass flask / funnel joint, 19/26 size
- 10mm hose barb (maximum recommended pressure differential is 15 psi)
- Packed in a foam-lined box for safe shipping and storage
2. Filtr8 Lab Filtration Pump
3. Laboy Glass Sand Core Filtering Buchner Funnel 350mL with 24/40 Joint & 80mm O.D. Medium Fritted Disc & Vacuum Take Off Filtration Apparatus Lab Glassware
- DESIGN—This is a buchner funnel made of borosilicate glass, on top of the funnel-shaped part there is a cylinder with a fritted glass disc instead of filter paper.The liquid to be filtered is poured into the cylinder and drawn through the fritted glass disc by vacuum suction.With a jointed vacuum take off adapter at bottom, it has a lower standard taper inner joint and serrated hose connection to a vacuum source.
- ADVANTAGE & FUNCTION —–A buchner funnel using vacuum suction for filtration can proceed filtration more quickly than common simple filter funnel via the force of gravity.It is commonly used in organic chemistry to collect recrystallized compounds.This buchner funnel with vacuum take off is usually used with a heavy wall Erlenmeyer flask.
- DIMENSIONS——The glass frit disc plate on top of the funnel with the pore diameter from 10 to 20 micron .The outer diameter of the frit disc plate is 80mm.With 24/40 standard taper inner joint at the/ lower part and a side glass hose connection with 10mm O.D.at the largest serration.The capacity of the cylinder is 350mL.
- HEAVY WALL —This buchner funnel is heavy-wall designed , made by hand-blowing according to ASTM E438 ,made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius ,can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling,durable and reusable.
- 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.Please also kindly undertand glassware is fragile, even if we pack them carefully,it may be broken during the shipment ,if you receive the items in broken status,don’t hesitate to contact us ,we will arrange free replacement or full refund.
The Buchner funnel is usually used in filtration. There is a glass frit disc plate on Top of the funnel with he pore diameter from 10 to 20 With lower ground taper inner joint and a side glass hose connection with 10 mm O.D at the largest serration. Not recommended for filtration where pressure would exceed 15psi. Laboy glass flasks are heavy wall designed, made by hand-blowing to ensure uniform wall thickness, made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius, can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
4. Filter Flask Set, 500ml with Funnel, Stopper and Filter Paper
5. OESS Filter Adapter Buchner Funnel Flask Cones Tapered Collar Blue Color 6pcs Set
- Package include:OESS Filter Adapter Buchner Funnel Flask Cones Tapered Collar Blue Color 6pcs Set
- The tapered filter adapter cones set are made of high quality rubber,used for filtration assemblies,together with a buchner funnel and a buchner flask for filtration.
- They are used for filter funnels or Buchner funnel, which can be used singly or nested with adjacent sizes, reduces the risks associated with insertion and removal of glass stems through these rubber stoppers.
- We also have 9pcs set white Filter Adapter Buchner Funnel Flask Cones Tapered Collar for you to choose, please search “OESS filter adapter white” in our store or in Amazon to find them.
- After-Sale: We cherish every customer and commit to providing you with good service. if you have any problem,contact us first，we’d like to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Package include:OESS Filter Adapter Buchner Funnel Flask Cones Tapered Collar Blue Color 6pcs Set.
They are perfect for supporting funnels, gooch crucibles, filter tubes and other apparatus used in filtration assemblies. With different sizes of adapters, they can be used individually or in a nested combination with one or more adjacent sizes.
6. United Scientific Supplies FLTKIT Filtering Kit
7. StonyLab Borosilicate Glass Buchner Filtering Funnel with Fine Frit (G3), 94mm Inner-Diameter, 100mm Depth, with 24/40 Standard Taper Inner Joint and Vacuum Serrated Tubulation (500 mL)
- G3 15~40 μm Nominal Max. Pore Size
- 24/40 Joint on the top and bottom. 500 mL Capacity
- Glass Buchner Filter Funnels. Made of high quality glass
- Compatible with StonyLab Qualitative/Quantitive Filter Paper Circles in 94mm diameter.
- [Warranty] If received damaged, please contact us immediately. We will solve it until satisfied.
Why Choose StonyLab?
1. The StonyLab means high-quality products for reasonable prices.
2. We boast excellent customer service with a high satisfaction rating, with our team of representatives ready to assist you Monday to Friday, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time.
3. We pack and ship your orders directly from our US-based warehouse within 24 business hours, and tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it’s available.
StonyLab Borosilicate Glass Buchner Filtering Funnel with Fine Frit
8. Filter Flask Set, 1000ml with Funnel, Stopper and Filter Paper
9. United Scientific FG5340-2000 Borosilicate Glass Heavy Wall Filtering Flask, Bolt Neck with Tubulation, 2000ml Capacity
Borosilicate glass flasks are designed to give the best combinations of thermal shock resistance, physical strength, and resistant to chemical attack.
10. NANSHIN Glassware,1000ml,24/40,Suction Filtration kit,70mm Buchner Funnel,Glass Flask,Vacuum Pump
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Buchner Funnel Vacuum Filtration for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!