Finding your suitable readers for brewing cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for brewing cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
567 reviews analysed
1. COLDBREAK 12.5′ Wort Chiller, 3/8", 100% Pure USA Copper, 8′ Vinyl Tubing, Heavy-Duty Garden Hose Fitting, Homebrewing
- 12. 5-foot kitchen copper worth chiller. Designed for 2-3 gallon batches (brewing kits)
- Made in Michigan with 100% pure 3/8-inch OD USA Copper tubing
- 8 feet of vinyl tubing – (2) 4-foot lengths
- Strong stainless steel hose clamps
- Heavy-duty lead free female garden hose fitting (USA made)
- 6. 75-Inch coil diameter 3-inch coil height 13. 5-Inch inlet/outlet height
- TEST BEFORE USE (EVERY TIME) – Hose clamps need to be checked for leaks before each use. Tightening the hose clamps while the vinyl tubing is warm will create a tight, leak free seal.
2. NY Brew Supply AZ-W1250-CG Copper wort chiller, 1/2" x 50′,
This heavy duty immersion chiller is recommended for 10 to 20 gallon batches, but also works well with full 5 gallon boils. It’s made from 50 feet of 1/2″ O.D. inch copper tubing that will easily cool your wort in minutes!
3. NY Brew Supply W3850-CV Super Efficient 3/8 x 50′ Copper Wort Chiller
4. COLDBREAK 25′ Wort Chiller, 3/8", 100% Pure USA Copper, 4′ Vinyl Tubing, Heavy-Duty Garden Hose Fitting
- Premium 25-foot chiller made with 3/8-inch OD USA Copper tubing
- 2×4-foot lengths of 3/8-inch vinyl tubing
- Strong stainless steel hose clamps. Hose clamps need to be checked for leaks before each use. Tightening the hose clamps while the vinyl tubing is warm will create a tight, leak free seal.
- Heavy-duty lead free female garden hose fitting (USA made)
- 6. 75-Inch coil diameter 5. 5-inch coil height 14-Inch inlet/outlet height
- Made in the USA
5. BACOENG Food Grade Super Efficient 5/16" x 50′ Stainless Steel Wort Chiller
- With 2x the SS tubing of our standard chiller, this unit provides faster cooling for larger batches
- Made from 1mm wall stainless tubing to provide better heat transfer
- Coils can be elevated to increase the efficiency of the cooling process
- 10′ of Food Grade tubing(33-220℉) allows you to chill your wort directly & safely from the stove
- SS clamps solidify the structure, and allow for adjustability in the coil spacing
6. NY Brew Supply Stainless Wort Chiller with Garden Hose Fittings, 1/2" x 50′, Silver
7. HFS(R) Homebrew Beer Wort Chiller (12.4” 2.9”/30 plate, 1/2" x 1/2" NPT)
HFS Plate chillers are made of high-grade 304 stainless steel and brazed with 99.9% copper.
Offering superior heat exchange performance in a simple effective design.
Plate chillers work by running cold water through every-other plate, and running wort through the plates in between.
This maximizes the surface area for the fastest cooling possible, getting your wort to a safe fermenting temperature much faster than immersion chillers ever could.
Plate chillers can be operated with a gravity system or with a pump. You can also save on water by utilizing a closed-loop cold water pump system.
The plate chillers measures 2.9″ x 12.4″ in surface area and is available in various plate amounts. Wort-in and wort-out connections are 1/2″ NPT fittings while the water-in and water-out fittings are 1/2″. These limitations are far beyond any brewing needs, based on our belief that over-engineered is better than just meeting the standards. HFS Plate chillers come standard with a 1-year manufacturer warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee. They are also UL listed and CE certified for standards in manufacturing.
8. Northern Brewer – Copperhead Copper Immersion Wort Chiller for Beer Brewing Coil with Vinyl Tubing and Garden Hose Connection
- The copper brother to our customer favorite Silver Serpent, the sleek Copperhead 25-foot copper immersion wort chiller is the fast way to cool your wort to pitching temps!
- No need to sanitize. Simply drop your clean chiller into the kettle a few minutes before the end of the boil and it will be ready to go.
- Brew with peace of mind like never before. Drop-angle connections provide insurance against contamination. Surprise leaks stay outside your kettle and away from cooling wort.
- Standard garden hose connection allows for brewing outside or connects to a laundry sink faucet as your chilling water source.
- Comes fully assembled with tubing, barbed fittings, and hose clamps.
The copper brother to our customer favorite Silver Serpent, the sleek Copperhead 25-foot copper immersion wort chiller is the fast way to cool your wort to pitching temps! Drop-angle connections prevent the tubing from kinking and potential leaks from dripping into your kettle. Make your brew day easier and faster, allowing you to effortlessly brew better beer. Comes fully assembled with tubing, barbed fittings, and hose clamps.
Quickly cool your wort down to yeast pitching temperature and reduce the chance of contamination. All copper coil construction is easy to clean and will conduct heat better than other metals.
No need to sanitize. Simply drop your clean chiller into the kettle a few minutes before the end of the boil and it will be ready to go.
Brew with peace of mind like never before. Drop-angle connections provide insurance against contamination. Surprise leaks stay outside your kettle and away from cooling wort.
Ensure secure tubing with proprietary barbed fittings. Eradicate shooting streams of water that make a mess in your brew cave. Do away with ill-fitting hose clamps on mis-shapen chiller connections.
Maximize flow and minimize fuss. The Copperhead; drop-angle eliminates kinked tubing. No more hassling with propping up water hose. Tubing can now hang tension-free, kink-free and problem-free.
Standard garden hose connection allows for brewing outside or connects to a laundry sink faucet as your chilling water source. Dimensions: 9 inches wide, 16 inches tall to the bend, 3/8 ID tubing, 25ft of copper tubing.
9. Home Brewing Fermentation Cooler – Beer Brewing Temperature Control, Keg Cooler, Fermentation Brewing Bag. The Original – Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler.
- CREATE IDEAL FERMENTATION TEMPERATURES: Controlling your fermentation temperatures is a CRITICAL step to making great beer! Simply use your cooler with frozen 2 liters or ice packs and NEVER lose a batch of beer to high temps again! We do offer a BUNDLE with Cooler Shock Freeze Packs if you would like that method. Check it out!
- EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN TEMPS: Normal Ale ferm. range is 68 to 72 deg. 2 frozen, 2-liter bottles result in a 10 deg. F drop below ambient. 3 frozen 2-liter has a 15 degree F drop. This is scalable up to a 30 degree F drop below room temp!
- VERSATILE: Is compatible with buckets, fermenters and carboys up to 8 gallons! ALSO large enough for ½ barrels kegs and can hold up to 4, five gallon corny kegs for your party serving needs! (Kegs not included)SPACE SAVING: Limited space? No problem! Collapse when done! Even brew in a closet! 100% waterproof and insulated. No more messy blowouts.
- SPACE SAVING: Limited space? No problem! Collapse when done! Even brew in a closet! 100% waterproof and insulated. No more messy blowouts.
- HASSLE FREE guarantee! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service! Every Cool Brewing purchase also supports our Cooler Giving Campaign
- helping people in need, one cooler at a time!
Finally an inexpensive and easy solution to keeping your homebrewed beer fermentation temperatures in control. Fermenting your homebrew at the right temperature is one of the critical factors in making good beer. Let the temperature get too warm, and your beer will suffer. The typical desired ale fermentation ranges are 59-72 degrees F. Add in the fact that active fermentation for a 5 gallon batch can raise temperatures 10-15 degrees F. Forget about dealing with that messy homemade swamp cooler anymore trying to keep your beer cold. Cool brewing fermentation cooler is designed specifically to accommodate standard 6.5 and 5 gallon fermenters and carboys. Neatly and easily keep your fermentation temperatures in check. Just add ice packs, ice, (frozen 2-liters work great) or anything cold and switch out as needed to reach the desired temperature. Save time and effort in that the cool brewing fermentation cooler is sealed, insulated and 100% waterproof so it will efficiently and neatly keep your temperatures in check. When you’re done, the cool brewing fermentation cooler easily folds up for storage until the next brew day.
10. NY Brew Supply W3825-CV Homebrew Immersion Wort Chiller-25 Tubing, 25′, Copper
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Brewing Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!