Nowadays, there are so many products of air quality sensor “raspberry pi” in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for air quality sensor “raspberry pi” in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings air quality sensor “raspberry pi” which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
530 reviews analysed
1. KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional
- SMART HOME LEARNING KIT–This kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects,developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY.
- THE PROFESSIONAL SMART HOME KIT–This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame,vibration,digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- THE MOST COMPLETE SMART HOME KIT–This universal kit are compatible for Arduino UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE–We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
- DETAILED TUTORIAL ON OUR WEBSITE–Our website (http://kookye.com/?p=1573) provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user’s research time and speed up the learning progress.
2. KEYESTUDIO CCS811 Carbon Dioxide CO2 VOCs Air Quality Gas Temperature Sensor Module for Arduino
- This sensor mainly uses the CCS811B chip. It is an ultra-low-power miniature digital gas sensor that can detect a wide range of volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), including equivalent carbon dioxide (eCO2) and metal oxide (MOX) levels.
- Equivalent carbon dioxide (eCO2) is measured in the range of 400 to 8192 ppm (parts per million), and various volatile organic compounds (TVOC) ranges from 0 to 1187 ppb (parts per billion).
- The sensor comes with a 10K precision 1% NTC thermistor, which can be used to test the specific temperature in the environment. It’s housed in a very compact package.
- This sensor module is compatible for the arduino microcontrollers as well as raspberry pi etc.
- How to use: Search for “keyestudio wiki KS0457” in Google Chrome to get the wiki online tutorial for this product.
Working voltage: DC 5V
Working current: 30mA
Maximum power: 46mW
eCO2 measurement range: 400-8192 ppm
TVOC measurement range: 0 to 1187 ppb
Working temperature: -25 ~ +65℃
Interface: 7pin (2.54mm pitch)
Positioning hole diameter: 3mm
Environmental attributes: ROHS
3. SunFounder Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ 37 Modules Sensor Kit V2.0 for Rpi 4B, 3 B+, 2B, A+, Zero, Raspberry Pi Board Included
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY- You learn how to code faster and easier than ever with this visual programming language software.
- 37 SENSOR MODULES- There are a whopping 37 self-designed sensor modules included, elaborately made and all of roughly the same size.
- 35 PROJECTS PROVIDED- This sensor kit provides a record 35 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience
- STYLISH PACKAGING- A cool-blue plastic packaging box is included to allow for easy and neat storage.
- PRE-BURNING SYSTEM – Providing Raspberry Pi Board and TF card, which pre-burn the Raspbian system and visual programming language software-Dragit.
4. HSU Development Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 Pi 4 and Arduino with 16 Different Sensor Modules,Hundreds Electronic Components,Other Necessary Accessories and Big Carrying Case (Advanced)
- BEST CHOICE-The highest cost performance kit for electronic hobbyist and advanced learners to expand Raspberry Pi and Arduino programming.
- COMPREHENSIVE KIT-More than 300pcs components with breadboard kit and 16 sensor models,this is the most complete kit for Raspberry Pi and Arduino in the market.
- EASY CARRYING-With a durable large size protective carrying case,you can hold on all accessories inside,easy for carrying.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT-Additional accessories kit are added,thicker pins resistor instead of normal resistor,LCD module come with soldered pin,all this change from thousands feedback from customers.
- Noted:Raspberry Pi Model and Recommended Micro SD Card is not included.Feel free to contact us if you have any question.
5. KEYESTUDIO Pm2.5 Sensor Pm2.5 Air Particle Monitor for Arduino Mega 2560 Controller R3 Nano Micro Pro Mini Raspberry Pi
- Dust Sensor based on Sharp optics works well in detecting very delicate particle, like cigarette smoke, is a commonly used system of air purifier
- Contains IR LED and photoeletric transistor
- Arranging them with across corners can detect the reflected light of dust in the air
- It has a ultra-low power consumption(Max at 20mA, Typical at 11mA ), and can be equipped with sensors up to 7VDC
- How to use: search for “keyestudio wiki ks0196” in Google Chrome to get the wiki online tutorial for this product.
Power Voltage: 5-7V
Working Temperature: -10℃ to 65 ℃
Current Consumption:Max 20mA
Detecting Value of Minimum Particle: 0.8μm
Voltage of Cleaning Air: 0.9V(Typical)
Storage Temperature: -20℃~80℃
Service Life:5 Years
Dust Sensor x 1
ZH1.5MM6-pin wire x 1
6. ACROBOTIC MiCS6814 Combined Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, and Ammonia Gas Analog Sensor Breakout Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi ESP8266 MiCS-6814 5VDC CO NO2 NH3 VOC
- Analog output sensor for measuring changes in Nitrogen Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Ammonia, Ethanol, Hydrogen, Methane, Propane, and Iso-Butane
- Simply supply power and connect the NO2, CO, and/or NH3 (labels correspond to each gas sensor) pins to analog input pins on your Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Operating voltage of 5VDC
- perfect for DIY Weather Stations and Air Quality Monitors
- Easy to use on a breadboard with the included 5-pin header
- Documentation, tutorials, demos: https://youtube.com/acrobotic
This breakout board provides a convenient way to start using the popular MiCS6814, a combined Carbon Monoxide (CO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), and Ammonia (NH3) sensor with three independent elements sensitive to each gas. The MiCS6814 can also detect Ethanol, Hydrogen, Methane and other VOCs gases. The MiCS6814 detects the concentrations of gases in the air and outputs a corresponding analog voltage. The MiCS6814 is sensitive to Nitrogen Dioxide (0.05~10ppm), CO (1~1000ppm), Ammonia (1~500ppm), Ethanol (10~500ppm), H2 (1~1000ppm), and Methane/Propane/Iso-Butane (>1,000ppm). However, it can’t tell you which specific gas it has detected. Although the sensor works great, it should not be used for any safety, medical or finished product usage. All gas sensors require calibration for precision output.
The way the sensor works is by changes in its internal resistance, which is designed to be sensitive to changes in concentration of the target gases. The sensor features fast response, high sensitivity, and a wide range of detection.
This breakout board makes it easy to connect this sensor to your microcontroller board or single-board computer such as Arduino, ESP8266, BeagleBone or Raspberry Pi!
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- This breakout PCB facilitates using the MiCS6814 sensor, specially on solderless breadboards!
- Sturdy (1.6mm), blue PCB with a 5-pin header on one side (VCC, GND, NH3, NO2, and CO)
- 5-Pin header included, but soldering is required!
We have written useful guides for getting you started with the MiCS6814:
- ESP8266: http://learn.acrobotic.com/tutorials/
7. BME680 Environment Gas Sensor, Air Quality, Altitude Tracking, Elevator Detection, Context Awareness Board for Arduino Raspberry PI, MCU
- Indoor air quality, Home automation and control
- Weather forecast Personalized weather station
- GPS enhancement (e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement, dead reckoning, slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (change of floor detection, elevator detection) – Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
BME680 is a low power gas, pressure, temperature & humidity sensor It is a digital 4-in-1 sensor with gas, humidity, pressure and temperature measurement based on proven sensing principles. The sensor module is housed in an extremely compact metal-lid LGA package with a footprint of only 3.0 × 3.0 mm² with a maximum height of 1.00 mm (0.93 ± 0.07 mm). Its small dimensions and its low power consumption enable the integration in battery-powered or frequency-coupled devices, such as handsets or wearables.
– Indoor air quality
– Home automation and control
– Internet of things
– Weather forecast
– GPS enhancement (e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement, dead reckoning, slope detection)
– Indoor navigation (change of floor detection, elevator detection)
– Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications
– Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
Package 3.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.93 mm metal lid LGA
Digital interface I²C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
Supply voltage VDD main supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
VDDIO interface voltage range: 1.2 V to 3.6 V
Current consumption 2.1 µA at 1 Hz humidity and temperature
3.1 µA at 1 Hz pressure and temperature
3.7 µA at 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
0.09‒12 mA for p/h/T/gas depending on operation mode
0.15 µA in sleep mode
Operating range -40‒+85 °C, 0‒100% r.H., 300‒1100 hPa
Individual humidity, pressure and gas sensors can be independently enabled/disabled
Dimensions are 17mm x 13mm.
8. ACROBOTIC BME-680 Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Gas VoC Sensor Breakout Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi ESP8266 3~5VDC BME680
- Measure changes in Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and VOC Gas
- Simply supply power and connect the digital communication pins (I2C or SPI) to your Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Operating voltage of 3~5VDC. Perfect for DIY Weather Stations and Air Quality Monitors
- Easy to use on a breadboard with the included 6-pin header
- Documentation, tutorials, demos: https://youtube.com/acrobotic
This breakout board provides a convenient way to start using the popular BME680, a Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and VOC Gas Sensor Module. The BME680 is a low-power sensor that detects with high linearity and accuracy temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and VOC gas. It includes both SPI and I2C interfaces for reading the measured values using our preferred microcontrollers (e.g., Arduino, ESP8266) and single-board computers (e.g., Raspberry Pi).
This high-precision sensor can measure humidity with ±3% accuracy, barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because of the accuracy in pressure, the sensor can be used to estimate altitude within ±1 meter!
The gas sensor works is by changes in its internal resistance, which is designed to be sensitive to changes in concentration of Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) gases. Although the sensor works great, it should not be used for any safety, medical or finished product usage. All gas sensors require calibration for precision output.
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- This breakout PCB facilitates using the BME680 sensor, specially on solderless breadboards!
- Sturdy (1.6mm), purple PCB with a 6-pin header on on side (VCC, GND, SDA/SDI, SCL/SCK, SDO, and CS)
- 6-Pin header included (soldering needed!)
We have written useful guides for getting you started with the BME680:
- ESP8266: http://learn.acrobotic.com/tutorials/
9. Organizer Sensor Modules Kit, 16 in 1 for Arduino Raspberry Project Super Starter Kits for UNO R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano Raspberry Pi 4b 3 2 Model B K62
- 1.For the beginner, 16 in 1 Modules Sensor Learning Package includes most projects design for those beginners and who want to know more about Arduino, UNO R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B K62.
- 2.Those sensors will often being used in the beginner’s project. It is included sound and obstacle avoidance sensor, obstacle avoidance sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, ultrasonic, a path tracing module and infrared human body induction sensor.
- 3.This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame, vibration, digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- 4.We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the UMLIFE modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
- 5. With this kit, we will take you from knowing to utilizing, you are able to do more experiment, get your more idea into real action without the restriction of hardware and software.
1)1 x DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
2)1 x HC-SR501 Human Infrared Sensor Module
3)1 x DS1302 Real Time Clock Module
4)1 x Rain Sensor Module ( with 2 Accessories )
5)1 x Sound Sensor Module
6)1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module
7)1 x Flame Sensor Module
8)1 x KY-008 Laser Sensor Module
9)1 x Photoresistor Sensor Module
10)1 x One Channel TCRT5000 Tracing Module
11)1 x Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module
12)1 x Shock Sensor Module
13)1 x MQ – 2 Gas Sensor Module
14)1 x Tilt Sensor Module
15)1 x YL – 69 Soil Moisture Sensor Module ( with 2 Accessories )
16)1 x 315M Wireless Transceiver Module ( Transmitting Module + Receiving Module )
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Air Quality Sensor Raspberry Pi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!