Top 6 140615 Motor Central Vacuum
995 reviews analysed
1. WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- 5.7-amp motor moves over 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Four swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement during operation
- Compact design features onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Mount the unit to the wall of your shop for accessible dust collection whenever you need it
Remember when you had the sawdust in your woodshop under control? Keep your work area clean and organized with the WEN 12-Gallon Dust Collector. With a 5.7-amp motor moving over 660 cubic feet of air per minute, we can say with confidence that this thing really sucks. The 6-inch impeller combined with the 4-inch dust port inlet lets you connect to your favorite woodworking tools. The four 1-3/4 inch swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement while the compact design makes for easy storage and transport between jobs. Take off the wheels and mount it to your shop’s wall with the optional built-in wall mount for accessible dust collection whenever you need it. Compatible with the WEN 10-Foot Dust Hose (model 28200) and the WEN 20-Foot Dust Hose (model 28221). And because its a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
2. PSI Woodworking DC3XX 1.5 HP Portable Dust Collector Motor Blower
You will find numerous uses for this portable dust collection/air handling unit. Great for woodworking machines and laser engraving. It uses a compact but powerful 1.5HP 110/220V motor to move air to over 850 CFM. Light-weight and portable at 46 pounds. Prewired for 110V. Comes with instructions to convert to 220V. 1 phase. 16amps at 110V. Max Static Pressure 8.5″. 9″ Steel Impeller. 3450 RPM. 4″ Inlet. 4″ Outlet. Bag and hose are not included.
3. POWERTEC DC5370 Wall Dust Collector with 2.5 Micron Filter Bag
A compact powerhouse of convenience and high performance, the POWERTEC Wall Dust Collector maximizes both dust and woodchip extraction and workroom versatility in any small professional or hobby woodworking shop. This unit has a powerful 1 HP motor with dual voltages 120/240. Featuring a streamlined design for easy portability, and a useful wall mounting capacity that insures optimum workroom organization and orderliness. With its hassle-free mobility, you collect dust and pollutants right at their origin in your shop; just attach dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using and rest easy as this efficient machine successfully eliminates dust/chips from your workroom. The included 2.5-micron bag ensures optimum air quality, free from fine dust and pollutants. With cleaner air and work surfaces, you can enjoy the ultimate satisfaction of achieving your woodworking goals and dreams in an ideal working environment. 1 HP Motor with dual voltages 120V/240V. 7 amp at 120V, 3.5 amp at 240V; Motor speed: 3450 RPM. Air flow capacity: 537 CFM; Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch; 44-Inch high with bag inflated.
4. fastoworld Ametak Lamb 116765-13 Vacuum and Central Motor NEW 3 Stage 116765-00
- Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller’s listing for full details
- Brand: Ametek
- MPN: 116765-00
5. Lamb Ametek 116565-29 Motor Is 3-Stage, 5.7 Inch, 110-120 Volt. #116565-29
6. Ametak Lamb 116765-13 Vacuum and Central Motor NEW 3 Stage 116765-00
Fits Vacuum Models ACV Act 4, Aerus 1580, 1590, E177A, ECV1590A, ECV1690A, Afuera; AirMaster C101; Air Stream SF765; AirVac AV600, AV3500, FX3000; AstroVac SR-88; Beam 90, 193, 197C, 197S, 199, 199C, 225A, 275A, 371, 2100, 2150, 2220, PE371; CanaVac 399, 399A, 399B, GenX3, P399; CentraClean CP5000, CPX5000; Centralux 1590, 1590, E177A, ECV1590A, ECV1690A, Afuera; Central Vac Int CV7, CV7DP, CVS07, CSV07DP; Chamberlain AV600, AV3500, FX3000, ZX6000; CycloVac E103, E105; DrainVac 1465C, 2564; DuoVac 200, 3230, 3500; EasyFlo 1400, 1500, 2200; ElectroLux 1580, E177A, ECV1590A, ECV1690A, Afuera; Eureka CV918, CV918A, CV918B, CV918D, CV1801, CV1801A, CV1801B, CV1801D, CV1801G, CV1801H, CV1810, CV1810A, CV1801B, CV1801D, CV1801G, CV1820; Filtex FX800, FX3000, FX6000, ZX6000; FloMaster M45; FrigidaireFCV315S, FGCV315SS; Hayden 6000; Hoover 022, S5620, S5630, S5673, S5675, S5567-011, S5569-011, S5573-011, S5573-022; Husky G-3611; Modern Day G23, J; M&S AV3500, FX3000, FX6000, ZX6000; PowerKing PK-40; TroVac E103, E105; TroVac E103, E105; VacuMaid P-100, S2200
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 140615 Motor Central Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!